New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I got mine from Rusco San Pablo Laguna last year in an installment basis. Its a 4x4 Suzuki Double Cab, a modified Every 2002 model, 5speed with air conditioning.

I was very satisfied with the performance, speed, gas consumption. Ask as many dealer as you can. Compare their offers and their capacity to meet your requirements. Take a closer look with the hidden rust on flooring and hinges; how smooth every door is opening and closing; test drive it yourself - testing is free; Listen to the sound of the engine; Oil should be clear; Go underneath and check everything - wet surface is a sign of leak.

I had no issues with my unit except lately when i have discovered the importance of some missing covers at the engine and causing frequent problems. They wouldn't want to lend me one as a sample, instead a staff called me the other day and said they are willing to buy the cover for me and I'll just pay them for whatever it'll cost. Hmm, sounds fishy. I'm going to pay separately for the item that should have been included to the unit that i've been paying for.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Actually, sobrang mahal ng multicab pricing dito sa luzon. Kahit luma na yung models nasa 150k and above padin. Sa provinces like in mindanao and some parts of visayas, napaka mura niyan at modelo pa makukuha mo. Sure pa na okay engine and tranny

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hello all,

I am expat and live here in cebu since December 2014 - and now its time for my own first car here.

After looking around I found a - Suzuky Every build 2010 the dealer tells me.
    But all I have on information is the type no: DA64V-268218 with K6A motor.
    And this model has electric windows.

In another forum I read that Every's with electric windows arn't a good buy here in the philippines in case of repairs - so what is your opinion on that?

Is this a good and reliable car to go round the town but also to the province and mountain regions?
    And how difficult it is to get this car repaired?

The drivers price is at 290.000 - I thing this comes with the "foreigner" fee - so what would be a fair price for negotiating?
    Any answer is helpfull - but as I am foreigner pls answer in english as I don't speak tagalog yet.
    Thank you.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by GoetzPhilippine View Post
    Hello all,

I am expat and live here in cebu since December 2014 - and now its time for my own first car here.

After looking around I found a - Suzuky Every build 2010 the dealer tells me.
    But all I have on information is the type no: DA64V-268218 with K6A motor.
    And this model has electric windows.

In another forum I read that Every's with electric windows arn't a good buy here in the philippines in case of repairs - so what is your opinion on that?

Is this a good and reliable car to go round the town but also to the province and mountain regions?
    And how difficult it is to get this car repaired?

The drivers price is at 290.000 - I thing this comes with the "foreigner" fee - so what would be a fair price for negotiating?
    Any answer is helpfull - but as I am foreigner pls answer in english as I don't speak tagalog yet.
    Thank you.
    I think sir the price is quite high. Could you please state what are your requirements in purchasing a car so as members could give you sound recommendations? On your other post you were asking about a townace which is bigger than the suzuki. Both cars are not officially sold here locally. They are both originally right hand drive converted to left hand. There are issues with the conversions. It is more convenient if you would just stick to the locally sold cars sir.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Thanks for the answer.

Basically I just need a car to get me from a to b - mostly on concrete roads but you know how the streets in the philippines can be, so it should be possible also to have a little offroad capabilities.
    I just start looking for a car - maybe my first limit was too low so I know also look up to 500k.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the answer.

Basically I just need a car to get me from a to b - mostly on concrete roads but you know how the streets in the philippines can be, so it should be possible also to have a little offroad capabilities.
    I just start looking for a car - maybe my first limit was too low so I know also look up to 500k.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GoetzPhilippine View Post
    Thank you.
    Hi! I want to answer your question, first, when buying a car, you need

1. the car.
    2. the OR/CR - Original Ownership papers.
    3. TPL - just a mandate insurance for Damages you may cause to actual human being :P
    4. Deed of Sales - stating the people who would be acquiring the car.

In Ph, common scenario is, people buy cars without applying change of ownership, when they do not intent to sell them.
    Some people change the ownership, some people don't.

So, here's the trick, just ask for a deed of sale where the name of the buyer is blank. It is common to have that blank because sellers go to govt LTO and pay a paper, deed of sales, in advance when selling their merchandize.

Having that, you get a car without worrying if you're a foreigner. You need to photocopy of OR/CR, which you bring everyday, and this photocopy is also used when renewing the car's registration. Not the original.

Then you need someone, a trusty whom you would put his name on the deed of sale. You just put his name on a photocopy of a deed of sale so that you may change it if you want too. You just need to bring photocopy papers of deed of sale, or/cr and a orignal copy of TPL everytime you drive.

That's all.

In fact, I had a car whom I bought and I lost the Original OR/CR and the Deed of sales. all is photocopy. come to think of it, i still own my car even if it's not on my name yet. Still have it since 1999. :P wahehehe...

hope this helps mate.
    Last edited by pikapika2501; August 8th, 2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: removing double post bug

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    which is better to purchase multicab with f6a carb or efi engine?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    GoodDay po mga ka Tsikot..

Tanong lang po plano po kasi bumili ng sasakyan.. alin po kaya mas tingin ninyo ang ok sa dalawa Mitsubishi L200 or Suzuki multicab pick up type? gaano po katipid sa Diesel and L200? Ung Multicab po ba gaano katipid mag konsumo ng Gasolina? Ung lugar ko po ay Lucena City.. Maliit na bayan lang.. Mas lamang po multicab sa mga siksikan daan keysa sa L200.. Pero sa kargahan alin po kaya sa dalawa ang mas ok? bigas po ang ikakarga.. Alin po kaya sa kanila ang mas ok pang negosyo at hindi po ako magkakaproblema sa makina.. Kasi may nabasa ako bumili ng multicab parang ilang buwan lang my lumalabas na problema.. Kaya po nagtatanong ako sa inyo na meron na multicab.. Bigyan nyo po ako ng idea.. Kuung saka sakali ito po ay first sasakyan ko sa buong buhay ko.. Nag abroad po ako para mapag ipunan ang service pang negosyo.. Sana bigyan ninyo ako ng guide oh tips dito.. Maraming salamat Po mga ka Tsikot..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Guys may nakaka alam ba sa inyo ng size ng rear differential oil seal ng multicab and saan ba nakaka bili ng spares. TY

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Pa help naman po. Bigla po kasi lumakas sa consumo ng gas yung f6 engine ko. Nun dinala ko.sa.mechanik sabi palit daw.spark plug. Pero ganun parin. Malakas parin sa gas. Maayos naman takbo nya wala problema. Yung sa gas.lang bigla lumakas kumain. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]