New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    In my opinion F6 lalo na kung meron kang intercooler turbo at EFI sya. Halos pareho lang ang maintenance in terms of 3 spark plug dahil 3 cyclinder pa din at 3 liters of oil pa rin nya kahit F5 o F6 ang makina mo.

I use to have an F5 sa van ko pero nagpalit ako ng F6 and I notice the difference sa performance. But mas gusto ko sana 1.3 ilagay ko na EFI. Kasya kaya 5k na makina ng toyota?hehehe

The new regulation on the Kei class vehicle sa Japan is the 660 cc as before na 550 cc during the 1980's.

The transmission of an F5B 12 valve is the same as the F6.

Hope this helps and Happy New Year!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hello yellow turtle,

thanks for all the help. right now I am quite satisfied with the f6a engine and I hope to get your advice on where to buy spare parts and where to have this type of vehicle serviced. Saan ba mura magpa-aircon nito hehe.

Sincerely,

geo

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    elo geo,

baka matulungan kita tungkol sa aircon taga saan kaba?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    im planning on buying a suzuki bravo the delux model for business purpose. i really dont know anything about the vehicle, ive never owned a suzuki before, any insights, good or bad experiences anyone would like to share. im most concerned about the maintenance cost of the said vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    anyone who knows the latest prices of multicabs? ung surplus. where to buy them best.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    bought one last sept around 135,000 for jeep type body.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw a lot of these at SM Malls (MOA, Molino Hypermart, Bacoor, etc.). Ano ba makina nito, at pa'no ba performance nito?

Mura pag surplus yung engine ah. Eh pano pag brand new, magkano kaya?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I got a closed van type for business several years ago for about 140,000 with aircon.

From the start dami na syang problems and it had to be fixed very often. Mura naman parts kaso hassle masyado. Ended up selling it for 80,000 less than 2 years later.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    I saw a lot of these at SM Malls (MOA, Molino Hypermart, Bacoor, etc.). Ano ba makina nito, at pa'no ba performance nito?

Mura pag surplus yung engine ah. Eh pano pag brand new, magkano kaya?

sir bnew po na bravo standard is 405,000. may 1yr or 20,000kms warranty

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i had 2 units with closed van. they were used for delivery purposes. one of the units was stretched for two (2) more feet para mas madami ang makarga. average use nila was around 80kms per day. one of the units was used for 4yrs. yung isa naman was around 3.5yrs. fuel consumption was anywhere from 7kms/L to 9kms/L depending on driving habit, maintenance of vans and load of van.

they are cheap and cheap to maintain. if maintained well, ok naman sya. you have to change timing belt at least once a year. kung maputulan ka, ok lang for the 12valves since hindi tutukod mga valves mo. kung 6 valves, medyo change engine ka nyan. ang sakit ng makina nila is once mag overheat ka, very prone to overheating ka ulit unless mechanic is really good. head gasket is prone to get burned due to quality. kahit yung pinaka mahal na head gasket bilhin mo, mumurahin pa rin sila.

proper timing when you change the timing belt is kinda tricky. hindi nakukuha ng regular mechanic most of the time. pero kung marunong magbasa ng timing yan, ok naman. incase magoverheat ka, check the head if it needs rephasing. dami kong problema sa second unit ko due to mechanic error. i ended up changing the head coz i rephased it 3 times na. nagpalit ako ng mekaniko din. after that, ok na sya.

usual sira nya are the suspension and electricals. other than that, ok naman ang mga multicabs. if cost of delivery is a concern, get a diesel delivery van na.

multicabs cnt get too much abuse coz they are not built to last. kung gago ang driver mo, u will encounter a lot of problems.

im based in cdo and i get my units in cebu. hope this helps.

Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]