New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    just make sure that you get a copy of the Certificate of Payment from the dealer of surplus units. Lalo na if you travel in the Province of Rizal area, may naninitang TMG who check for tax payment of vehicles w/ visayas plates.
    Nahuli yung kaibigan namin, wala pa lang tax payment yung suzuki carry nya na galing cebu.

Pilhino does not have 4x4 units and no EFI. i think the engines come from japan as far as the earlier units are concerned. The loading capacity of the 1,000cc units are 700kg max payload. naka apat na units na kami from CBU to CKD units, puro less than 10km/liter although usually sagad ang karga.

hth

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks a lot c24. Its a very useful tip. I am still on the hunt for my suzuki.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Saan ka na ba tumingin ng pick-up?
    I bought my van sa may Marcos Hi-Way infront of robinson east mall but i did not like there after service and madami kulang sa van ko na I have to shoulder it. Hindi rin ok mekaniko nila.

Always check and bring a mechanic if your looking for one. Usually may mga kulang sa ganitong sasakyan not like a second hand car na usually kumpleto mga gamit at functioning ang mga instruments.

Just be patience and huwag mag madali para hindi masyado sumakit ulo. Dapat maganda ang pagka buo or recondition ng pick-up.

Meron dyan sa Mindanao Avenue and also subic and sa Malinta Auction.
    Check this site:
    http://www.albertsurplus.com/aboutus.htm

Reconditioned Kei trucks:
    http://www.geocities.com/delasalas2001/carry3.html

Here are some pictures of the pick-up you are looking. Yung iba nakaporma nga lang.
    Last edited by Yellowturtle; August 9th, 2006 at 06:28 PM. Reason: add pictures

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Eto pa. Daihatsu lang nga.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Here is a site of a Suzuki pick-up with LPG or CNG tank underneath. It is available in Pakistan.

Check this site:

http://www.pakwheels.com/brochures/S...heels.com).pdf

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i think it's still better to look for a 2nd hand LHD locally assembled unit. those surplus units with the round headlights seem to be made early eighties pa. and it's hard to look for one na maganda ang conversion of the steering and dashboard. minsan you can chance upon a local samurai pickup for less than P150K, at least orig left hand drive.
    Last edited by C24; August 10th, 2006 at 11:39 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Question mga ppl...

Is the place in cebu where this baby can be bought is somewhat like the one at caloocan for motorcycles, or like that of banawa for cars? kase if this is like that, then people can immediately make a window shopping for the parts. and can you also dictate which part to install to the newly bought vehicle? kase im planning a to buy a basic vehicle then pa modify na agad yung mga parts for better performance. How long will the installation and yung papintura might take?

Hope someone from cebu could answer my question? I need this information so i can plan, how much money to have and how much days to stay there.

Thanx po

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dati ganun...parang banawe....(note that that post was 2003)...after some ruling on importation...naging matumal na ang ganyan (suzuki carry)...so ang price went up na to about P90-130...semi-bare and finished. wala na halos barebone na pede mong i-upgrade or something like that.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I have two of these suzuki's (pick up type) a 4x2 and a 4x4. ginagamit ko sa softdrink business ko.both are 550cc 6 valvers. Parts can be pretty expensive compared to japanese sedans. yung 4x4 ko naka 13 inch with mud tires. I had a suspension lift mga 2 inches para lang hindi sumayad sa chassis yung tire.sa fronts longer shocks and longer hangers for the rear. Kahit fully loaded with bottled softdrinks and beer walang angal ang makina.Yun nga lang medyo manipis ang pang ilalim i dont know kung tatagal siya.I have a third multicab pa nga kaso its not running anymore and i practically gave up on repairs (in fairness naman very old model na ito, wala pa nga siyang front doors hehehe)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sir Bratski, may alam ka ba na bilihan ng parts ng ganitong van mine kasi is a closed van yung "loaf bread" na tinatawag, I need to change kasi yung oil seal sa may axle and its axle boot. TY

Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]