New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I cant find the pix of our 'Tamiya' but we already use its 4x4 system to the max in the mud for some relief sorties in quezon....

its a reliable vehicle as far as we are concern....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do you think it can tow a trailer? Let's say 2.5Lx2Wmtr size? Might consider buying this rather than a Owner Type jeep. I will use it for transporting pigs (paisa-isa lang naman).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pwede yan, yung pinsan ko yun dati gamit nya sa pigery nya. dun mismo sa truck bed nya sinasakay.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I've seen tricycle converted their sidecar to haul pigs so i think pwede. Pick-ups here in Manila use this truck's to haul LPG's, softdrinks and mineral water.

Have a picture with a u-bone and a scooter inside a suzuki van but the KB is to largae to be posted here.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga ano? Meron nga pl mga tricycle na nag hhaul ng pigs. Hmmm... Mukang ok nga ito a tapos nka 4x4.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hello guys, I plan to buy a suzuki carry na dropside pick-up for my business. I hope you can help me with my questions.

1.) Sulit ba ito? Ilang kilometers per liter?

2.) How much ba dapat yung converted na and saan ba makakabili nito?

3) Anong engine ang ok?

thanks fellow tsikoteers!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are local units and imported (converted and reconditioned) units. Which one do you prefer?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    norkis in mandaluyong has surplus units, around P150T (a few months ago) for a 4x4 dropside. i'm not sure if it's the 3 (660cc) or 4 cylinder (1,000cc) version. while pilhino along edsa, mandaluyong has new locally assembled 4-cylinder 1,000cc units.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    You can go to car finder and look for scrum888 who sell this type of vehicle from Cebu. I think it cost 6k to transport it here in Manila.

1.) Sulit ba ito? Ilang kilometers per liter?
    My van average 12 to 13 for city driving but depends on road condition and traffic. I know someone from San Pablo, Laguna who owns a pick-up and his average fuel consumption is 15 kms/liter. Our engine is F6, 660cc 3 cyclinder. Some has turbo and Efi.

3) Anong engine ang ok?

Depends kung ano load ilalagay mo. Most pick-ups are use for water refilling stations, LPG, and softdrinks. Basta sundin mo lang loading capacity as indicated on the pick-ups.

Norkis sells 660cc 3 cyclinder/4 speed pick-ups (you can choose 4x4 or 4x2) medyo mahal sila magbenta ng parts.

Philhino sells the Bravo with an F10 engine (1000cc 4 cyclinder 5 speed) aircon is optional. I think the engine is made from China (I'm not sure but dapat EFI na mga yun) and they sell it mga 300++ ata dahil bago. So depende sa needs mo at budget. But I don't know if they have 4x4.
    Coke and San Miguel still use Suzuki carry with an F10, 1000cc, 4 cyclinder.
    F10 is built for torque, not outright horsepower like the 660 cc engines.

But for 300K you can buy 2-3 units of F6 pick-ups
    Hope this helps.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thank you guys for your input. I am convinced of buying this f6 pick-up. A dealer here in manila has offered P115,000 autozam model F6 engine, 4x2 dropside, reconditioned, new tires, battery, two months warranty. free registration na and tpl insurance. Sulit na ba ito or should i find another dealer. Thanks a lot!

geo

Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]