New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Forgot to mention, easy to maintain pa. Should anything go wrong with the engine - change it! We have 1 on stock just in case. Bought a surplus engine for 8T or thereabouts.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Saan ba makakabili ng murang parts ng Super carry?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just bought a reconditioned Suzuki Every 4WD Van with Auto-Lock Hub and 4WD switch on the gear shift stick. What is the correct procedure on locking and releasing 4WD with this system. Got a Daihatsu Feroza but 4WD system are all manual.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    stop the vehicle, shift to neutral, put transfer case in 2wd then reverse for about 2-3 meters, 4wd indicator light should be gone, kung hindi pa rin try reversing more. when locking to 4wd its always safer to stop the vehicle then shift to 4wdhi kahit na shift on the fly, and stop if shifting to 4wd low(shift to neutral sa tranny), this is how i do it sa vitara namin

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The thing is it's just an electronic switch sa gear shift stick. If I push the electronic switch, the 4wd indicator lights up together with the hub lock indicator. There is another button to unlock the hub which I just press to unlock it (another electronic switch). But it will automatically lock the hub when I switch from 2WD to 4WD. There is no H and L for 4WD. The problem is I don't know the proper way of enabling/disabling it. Do I need to go on neutral first? Do I need to run on reverse to disengage? Or the electronic 4WD runs on realtime (on the fly)???

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    if there's no 4 low or 4 hi, i'm assuming its a AWD(all wheel drive mode), usually there's a sticker near the switch or shifter, or at the left side of the dash on how to use it. To be on the safe side, stop the vehicle before shifting. also have it checked if the AWD system is working

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an aircon compressor for my Suzuki Scrum. According to some people whom i've already asked, it's a bit difficult to find such part. My compressor gave out a few days ago. I have really gotten used to the van having aircon so i'm really missing it right now.

I was wondering if you guys know of any shops that carry suzuki minivan surplus here in Manila?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm, if wala ka mahanap, I see no reasons why you can't just slam a plain ol' Sanden in it...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The compressor for this van is quite small. In my opinion, slapping a regular sized one would cause problems for the engine considering it's 3 cylinder 12-valve. Even if I were to do so, i don't think there is a way for the regular compressors to fit.

I'm not very familiar with the Sanden compressor types, however I am quite familiar with the brand. I don't know if there is a sanden compressor that would fit the requirements of my van.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can always fab up a bracke.

On the Mercedes, the A/C originally sat under the engine. After some creative fabbing, a Sanden compressor now sits on top of the engine.

Try Mang Mario, if he has the materials, he can fab up something for you.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]