New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    Hi guys. Just an update. We got the Super Carry diesel for our business. It's odo reading is still around 580km range, but so far we've seen around 15km/L with ave speed of 20km/h with more than half of the time stuck in gridlock. We haven't tried loading up to its capacity, but I feel that as long as you're not going to push it up to it's speed limit with full load or going steep uphill, its going to be just fine. Will update its performance once we loaded it with cargo.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    ask if pwede lagyan ng aftermarket aircon?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    ask if pwede lagyan ng aftermarket aircon?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Di ata pwede sir. Parang di daw po kaya ng makina.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Take note of the ride quality. I have a feeling the front suspension isnt built to last. arms bushings shocks...etc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    That i have to observe. Though I saw the front suspension is quite large for its size, so I'm hopeful that its durable enough to survive some beatings.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Di ata pwede sir. Parang di daw po kaya ng makina.

kaya naman lagyan aircon kaso if you will use it to haul heavy loads you will feel underpowered sya then you FC will be lowered

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In the same test I conducted, I computed roughly Php1.9/Km over 34km distance at a diesel price of about Php30.

So I could save around Php190K over 100K km ownership assuming same FC difference compared to L300.

Not bad at all I guess. If parts availability will not be a problem in the future, I guess it could be a solid alternative.

Wonder how the surplus multicabs compare to this?

Surplus multicabs are all carburetor-equipped gasoline units.

Good luck getting more than 6-8 km/l out of them in traffic. Heavy rear-wheel drive transmission. Not enough torque.

Parts availability for the underchassis... should be no problem. Do note that it seems like they upgraded the suspension versus previous Super Carry units... feels surprisingly decent on the highway. The front torsion bars (which prevent brake dive and, to some extent, body roll) are freaking thick compared to those on older surplus units.

-

As for AC... technically, the engine is underpowered. In the real world... pati Volkswagen nilalagyan ng AC... and those have crappy carburetted 35-50 hp engines with absolutely no torque. The AC compressor should draw only 6-7 hp when it's on. That sounds like a lot on a 34 hp motor, but the Tata Ace can hit 75 km/h with just 15 hp. It shouldn't be a problem as long as you use a small compressor... sourced, ideally from a surplus Alto or Super Carry van.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Sa second hand market ng multi cab, may nag titinda nyan 3 units for 100k...

Medyo sugal na ginagawa ng ibang bumibili kasi they source the parts sa isang unit to maintain the two.

Kapag medyo minalas, 2 units will be sourced to maintain one unit

Sent from my ASUS Zenfone 3 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Good Day Mga Sir. Tanong ko sana kung saan nakakabili ng parts and accessories ng Suzuki Bravo 2003 model. Nabasag kase yung park light, wala ako makita. naikot ko na yung mga tindahan ng mga parts sa pasay puro walang available. Salamat mga Sir.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelJack2 View Post
    Good Day Mga Sir. Tanong ko sana kung saan nakakabili ng parts and accessories ng Suzuki Bravo 2003 model. Nabasag kase yung park light, wala ako makita. naikot ko na yung mga tindahan ng mga parts sa pasay puro walang available. Salamat mga Sir.
    Try mo s website ng rytparts philippines madami yung spare parts ng suzuki. Pag wala sa banawa qc bago dumating sa coral garden resto nalimutan ko lng name nung store. Hope this will help you.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Try mo s website ng rytparts philippines madami yung spare parts ng suzuki. Pag wala sa banawa qc bago dumating sa coral garden resto nalimutan ko lng name nung store. Hope this will help you.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Thank you Sir.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014

can you fit a whole mountain bike inside this suzuki micro-van?

Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]