New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You might want to consider the Tata mini pickups ... they have diesel engines also ... surplus Suzukis should cost about 100T ...
    any issues with the tatas?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    any issues with the tatas?
    Saw one on the road tapos dumaan sa humps, grabe, todo bounce ang likod. Sobrang tagtag for sure. Pero walang laman yun. Not really an issue kung kakargahan talaga. Fyi lang kung madalas ka sasakay

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Saw one on the road tapos dumaan sa humps, grabe, todo bounce ang likod. Sobrang tagtag for sure. Pero walang laman yun. Not really an issue kung kakargahan talaga. Fyi lang kung madalas ka sasakay

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    for the price of it i better buy isuzu elf at that price me makukuha ka 2nd hand unit and pwede mo pa load mas madami.. meron ako nyan sa work grabe pyesa hirap humanap tpos mahal pa..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The government driver I talked to has a lot of praises for the Tata Super Ace that was assigned to him ... He is assigned to drive to provincial areas ... he's been driving the Tata for more than 2 years now ...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Any feedback on the performance/fuel economy of 800cc diesel super carry? Thinking if the savings in sticker price and fuel economy will be worth it over Mitsubishi L300 over the span of 5 to 10 years.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    Any feedback on the performance/fuel economy of 800cc diesel super carry? Thinking if the savings in sticker price and fuel economy will be worth it over Mitsubishi L300 over the span of 5 to 10 years.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    suzuki diesel? thats new.. iam not sure of suzuki carry diesel but if you compare it with mitsu L300 i go with the L300 it have bigger space and bigger engine.. one haul of L300 almost double of suzuki carry

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi guys. Just an update. We got the Super Carry diesel for our business. It's odo reading is still around 580km range, but so far we've seen around 15km/L with ave speed of 20km/h with more than half of the time stuck in gridlock. We haven't tried loading up to its capacity, but I feel that as long as you're not going to push it up to it's speed limit with full load or going steep uphill, its going to be just fine. Will update its performance once we loaded it with cargo.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    Hi guys. Just an update. We got the Super Carry diesel for our business. It's odo reading is still around 580km range, but so far we've seen around 15km/L with ave speed of 20km/h with more than half of the time stuck in gridlock. We haven't tried loading up to its capacity, but I feel that as long as you're not going to push it up to it's speed limit with full load or going steep uphill, its going to be just fine. Will update its performance once we loaded it with cargo.

Should loosen up to 18 km/l in city driving when it is broken in.

Still, as it is, you're getting around twice the economy of an L300.

Damn fine driving little truck.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Should loosen up to 18 km/l in city driving when it is broken in.

Still, as it is, you're getting around twice the economy of an L300.

Damn fine driving little truck.
    In the same test I conducted, I computed roughly Php1.9/Km over 34km distance at a diesel price of about Php30.

So I could save around Php190K over 100K km ownership assuming same FC difference compared to L300.

Not bad at all I guess. If parts availability will not be a problem in the future, I guess it could be a solid alternative.

Wonder how the surplus multicabs compare to this?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Take note of the ride quality. I have a feeling the front suspension isnt built to last. arms bushings shocks...etc

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]