New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    We're planning to buy a suzuki wagon r due to its fuel efficiency, affordability and family-friendly space esp. if you have 'aging parents' (comfortable rides can really mean alot to them ) but the issue of 'parts availability' (i read that almost all of them are on automatic transmission) really gives me a second thought. Do you have any helpful insights and comments?
    Thanks alot! Domo Arigato!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jazer View Post
    We're planning to buy a suzuki wagon r due to its fuel efficiency, affordability and family-friendly space esp. if you have 'aging parents' (comfortable rides can really mean alot to them ) but the issue of 'parts availability' (i read that almost all of them are on automatic transmission) really gives me a second thought. Do you have any helpful insights and comments?
    Thanks alot! Domo Arigato!
    hi sir madami pong parts na pwede dito sa wagon r and actually meron shops sa banawe na nagcacater ng mga parts ng suzuki meron pong m/t trans. nito .. pero mas maganda ang a/t

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kevin thanks for that helpful reply!

Yun nga lang mas matipid talaga sa fuel ang M/T over A/T. And even sa parts they are priced alot higher (a/t), right?

Do you have any idea pag A/T what's the usual F-Consumption of wagon R?
    Kase alam naman natin na hindi lahat ng sales agent are honest enough minsan just to corner the buyer they would tell 'half-truths' just to convince them..
    And we really want to be sure with the wagon's FC, cuz we all know itong pagbaba ng 'fuel prices' is simply temporary. Pagka naka recover na ulit ang US, China and Japan with their economy for sure pump prices will sky-rocket again, their giant factories and vehicles will guzzle up tons of fuel once again. (By that time the simple Juan dela Cruz didn't know what hit him again .. Reality really bites so we should always try to be wise and practical in our spending )

Anyway thanks kevin and GodBless!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    according sa isang member 15-17km/l highway driving sa city ata is 12-13km/l

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i have a suzuki wagon r auto tranny anyone who wants to swap w a suzuki every? di na kasi kami kasya i have 4 kids a wife and 1 yaya sana auto tranny din para sa wife ko kasi heres the link

http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com...ct=3500&cat=34

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    For you turbo 660cc guys, just something to think about for a bit more power and reliability out of your engine. Alcohol/water injection works well for these vehicles.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^ was that the suzuki cappo?

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by geo View Post
    Thank you guys for your input. I am convinced of buying this f6 pick-up. A dealer here in manila has offered P115,000 autozam model F6 engine, 4x2 dropside, reconditioned, new tires, battery, two months warranty. free registration na and tpl insurance. Sulit na ba ito or should i find another dealer. Thanks a lot!

geo

Ano ba ang pagka-iba ng reconditioned sa used suzuki carry? Totoo po ba na ang reconditioned ay parang bago? Salamat po.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yung iba maganda kasi newly painted inayos lahat wiring's etc..

if kukuha ka ng unit i suggest dun sa tao nalang kasi meron yung from cebu masyadong classic ang dating madaming kamukha not like yung sa tao lang kanyang design for my experience kasi kumuha ako sa tao lang parang brand new lahat ng electrical's gumagana may a/c pa.. pero pag sa tao kukuha better to check yung makina ,brakes,etc...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mga Sir,

Patulong naman. Plano kasi ng tatay ko bumili ng sasakyan na budget is 150,000 so naisip ko na ung mga Suzuki minivan type(aircon na) na lang bilhin. May alam po ba kayo kung saan makakabili ng brand new nito at kasya po ba un sa 150k? Thanks

Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]