New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hello everyone.

I'm new to this site. Actually, I have been working with Suzuki Philippines for a couple of their auto launches and we're coming up with a race event that would incorporate Suzuki Car owners/clubs, prospective customers, media and some celebs. The race will be held around Metro Manila (initially) and we're targeting June or July of this year.

This concept is still in its infant stages pa lang, and right now I can't go into details but I'd like to know if you guys are interested.

Cheers!
    FRunner

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sure bro. Sana u could hold a race here in the provinces also. Am a proud owner of a Zuk Vit '92 model.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Race? When? Where? Need a test pilot?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FRunner View Post
    Hello everyone.

I'm new to this site. Actually, I have been working with Suzuki Philippines for a couple of their auto launches and we're coming up with a race event that would incorporate Suzuki Car owners/clubs, prospective customers, media and some celebs. The race will be held around Metro Manila (initially) and we're targeting June or July of this year.

This concept is still in its infant stages pa lang, and right now I can't go into details but I'd like to know if you guys are interested.

Cheers!
    FRunner
    you can logon to Club Suzuki Philippines forum and at Team Swift Philippines forum and pitch this idea there

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hmm sir any updates? our clubs - club suzuki and team swift are very interested in this. its almost july hehehe

Suzuki Race