New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    personally,
    i would buy a car which has a casa near my place.
    hirap lumuwas nang pa-pms lang.

but that's just me.
    Yes makes sense kahit Chery Motors haha. We have relatives in La Union 2 Subarus then Ortigas branch ang service haha suzuki PMS and repair costsuzuki PMS and repair cost

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monhwan View Post
    Yes makes sense kahit Chery Motors haha. We have relatives in La Union 2 Subarus then Ortigas branch ang service haha suzuki PMS and repair costsuzuki PMS and repair cost
    it's your / their money, sir.
    heh heh heh.

i am just happy that i live in ncr.
    ang daming casa dito.

but parang bangko rin ang casa pms.
    bili dito... pms doon sa kabilang branch na same brand.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2021 at 08:35 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    personally,
    i would buy a car which has a casa near my place.
    hirap lumuwas nang pa-pms lang.

but that's just me.
    Dont have any problem with my vios dahil my local na Toyota dealer, which start doing business just about 2 years ago. Mayroon din dito, KIA and aside from these 2 car dealers wala ng iba.

Na inlove lang talaga ako kay Ertiga, love at first sight kumbaga at swak din sa budget kaya yun hehehe.

Si Vios Motech at Shell ko pinapa change Oil, minsan lang sa Casa and now it is approaching 46T km with no problems whatsover considering that we live in a place that has a 4km stretch na puro akyatan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jolam317 View Post
    Dont have any problem with my vios dahil my local na Toyota dealer, which start doing business just about 2 years ago. Mayroon din dito, KIA and aside from these 2 car dealers wala ng iba.

Na inlove lang talaga ako kay Ertiga, love at first sight kumbaga at swak din sa budget kaya yun hehehe.

Si Vios Motech at Shell ko pinapa change Oil, minsan lang sa Casa and now it is approaching 46T km with no problems whatsover considering that we live in a place that has a 4km stretch na puro akyatan.
    How about parts? May repair shops dyan that sells suzuki parts pagdating ng araw? Or back to casa? Comparable naman ang ertiga with Avanza or Rush, would be my choices if nearest dealerships with service ang consideration. Definitely not Kias haha

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    How about parts? May repair shops dyan that sells suzuki parts pagdating ng araw? Or back to casa? Comparable naman ang ertiga with Avanza or Rush, would be my choices if nearest dealerships with service ang consideration. Definitely not Kias haha

It will be helpful to be a member of the FB Ertiga club as you can ask questions and advices.
    Madami ding sellers ng parts at accessories at mga cheaper service shops or Techs.

Marami ring parts sa Shopee galing Indonesia.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Ordering parts could be a problem even in the casa, most of the time, as I have heard from the experience of some, parts have to be ordered first from the plant in Laguna and it takes 3 weeks at the most for the spare parts to arrived.

Good thing though is that, there are Suzuki Club members who are now entrepreneurs where you can also order suzuki parts besides, there is shoppe and Lazada. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ordering parts could be a problem even in the casa, most of the time, as I have heard from the experience of some, parts have to be ordered first from the plant in Laguna and it takes 3 weeks at the most for the spare parts to arrived.

Good thing though is that, there are Suzuki Club members who are now entrepreneurs where you can also order suzuki parts besides, there is shoppe and Lazada. hehehe
    in my favorite (non-suzuki) casa,
    "sir, kung in stock sa bodega, we can hand you the part you ordered, tomorrow afternoon."

what gives?
    does suzuki make ipon the ordered parts, para isang punta na lang ang delivery van?
    or, do they have to wait longer because the part still has to be sourced from abroad?

if these casas can manage to minimize waiting time,
    they might just sell more units...
    Last edited by dr. d; June 25th, 2021 at 09:12 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    in my favorite (non-suzuki) casa,
    "sir, kung in stock sa bodega, we can hand you the part you ordered, tomorrow afternoon."

what gives?
    does suzuki make ipon the ordered parts, para isang punta na lang ang delivery van?
    I think, they dont stock that much here in Mindanao Sir Dr. D. Especially the slow moving items, nau-ubusan nga mensan ng Mineral Oil, kaya most are forced to use the fully synthetic oil which is very pricey hehehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I think, they dont stock that much here in Mindanao Sir Dr. D. Especially the slow moving items, nau-ubusan nga mensan ng Mineral Oil, kaya most are forced to use the fully synthetic oil which is very pricey hehehe
    is it po$$ible...
    "..na-ubu$an ng mineral oil, by de$ign.." ?
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    is it po$$ible...
    "..na-ubu$an ng mineral oil, by de$ign.." ?
    heh heh.
    Most likely