New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 309 of 318 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3180
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    yup... :D she just transferred there earlier this year... i didn't really dream of having 2 cars, hahaha! but seems there is a need now especially that our work places are of opposite directions... kapagod na mag commute hahaha!

although 95% pave road naman going there, but the site proper is of course rough road, hindi bagay dun Jazz ko hahaha!
    well, if you can't wait,
    there's still the outgoing (used) jimny... at half the cost of the new one..
    as well as other 4 x 4's out there.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Grats, sir! While the wait on plans. What color & variant?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Thanks Sir! GLX, Blue (is what the wife wants )... But for me, any GLX will do (two-tone or not)...

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, if you can't wait,
    Yeah... Back up plans ko are the following (I know, totally different classes ), but falls roughly at the same price point.

- Navara EL
    - Vitara GL+

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    i really want one a jimny, but want is different from need amd i need a new pickup, but my wife wants a small car replace her previous jazz, ill just give her my car and get a me a workhorse pickup..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    Thanks Sir! GLX, Blue (is what the wife wants )... But for me, any GLX will do (two-tone or not)...

Yeah... Back up plans ko are the following (I know, totally different classes ), but falls roughly at the same price point.

- Navara EL
    - Vitara GL+
    Stick w/ plan A, the love. The Bs might yield you remorse.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i really want one a jimny, but want is different from need amd i need a new pickup, but my wife wants a small car replace her previous jazz, ill just give her my car and get a me a workhorse pickup..

Yep, you can hand your wife the FXT and then you can buy a new Ranger Raptor.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Yep, you can hand your wife the FXT and then you can buy a new Ranger Raptor.
    haha

workhorse hindi toy bro

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    haha

workhorse hindi toy bro

Bro, the Ranger Raptor is a pickup like the usual Ranger or Hilux. It just has a more potent engine and a more advanced suspension.

In the US, I have seen a lot of those F150 Raptors doing stuff like the usual F150 or full-size pickups do.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Bro, the Ranger Raptor is a pickup like the usual Ranger or Hilux. It just has a more potent engine and a more advanced suspension.

In the US, I have seen a lot of those F150 Raptors doing stuff like the usual F150 or full-size pickups do.
    mas matagal na ipunan if raptor...hoping to pay in cash this time..budget is at 1.1m only, a navarra or jimny fits the bill

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, if you can't wait,
    I agree on this one as this is the route i took.
    Benefits of going used jimny is that parts are plenty and kinks has been ironed out or at least there are known workarounds.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Bai, you really believe their Built4Builders slogan?Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]

Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]