New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 308 of 318 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3180
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    less harsher?
    i am wondering, what was your previous ride?
    Oh doc. I think you already know. Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]

Yes. Less harsher. And that means a lot when compared to the Jimny. Or maybe I'm just so used to the harsh ride that I can tell the difference right away.

Note: already running on aftermarket suspension hence the harsh ride for the previous one (i had to, its stock form was super soft).

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Oh doc. I think you already know. Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]

Yes. Less harsher. And that means a lot when compared to the Jimny. Or maybe I'm just so used to the harsh ride that I can tell the difference right away.

Note: already running on aftermarket suspension hence the harsh ride for the previous one (i had to, its stock form was super soft).

actually, i don't.
    i was wondering what car will have a harsher ride than this imported owner jeep.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The Jimny having SWB and large/heavy tyres is bouncy on rough roads. At medium to high speed(50-90kph) you could feel the undulation of heavy tyres everytime it hits a pothole. Its fun to drive on unpaved roads, but it gets thirstier on gas everytime you turn that 4x4 knob.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    actually, i don't.
    i was wondering what car will have a harsher ride than this imported owner jeep.
    Small econo car like yours but its counterpart, Mirage hb. Medyo subjective lang talagw ang ride comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    The Jimny having SWB and large/heavy tyres is bouncy on rough roads. At medium to high speed(50-90kph) you could feel the undulation of heavy tyres everytime it hits a pothole. Its fun to drive on unpaved roads, but it gets thirstier on gas everytime you turn that 4x4 knob.
    Between the kalabog that is inherent in small cars and the bouncy feel of the jimny, i think my preference is the latter.

Havent tried it on rough unpaved road. I might schedule a trip soon in tanay to see what's the fuss.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Sirs and Maam's, anyone here already owns the new one?

Still waiting for mine to arrive #10th on the list.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    Sirs and Maam's, anyone here already owns the new one?

Still waiting for mine to arrive #10th on the list.
    May post sa fb groups na madedelay ang arrival.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    May post sa fb groups na madedelay ang arrival.

paktay we badly need this 2nd car, bogbog na Jazz ko daily driven sa bundok (wife works for a mining company)...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    paktay we badly need this 2nd car, bogbog na Jazz ko daily driven sa bundok (wife works for a mining company)...
    i like to believe that the jazz came before the mining job.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    i like to believe that the jazz came before the mining job.
    heh heh.
    yup... :D she just transferred there earlier this year... i didn't really dream of having 2 cars, hahaha! but seems there is a need now especially that our work places are of opposite directions... kapagod na mag commute hahaha!

although 95% pave road naman going there, but the site proper is of course rough road, hindi bagay dun Jazz ko hahaha!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    yup... :D she just transferred there earlier this year... i didn't really dream of having 2 cars, hahaha! but seems there is a need now especially that our work places are of opposite directions... kapagod na mag commute hahaha!

although 95% pave road naman going there, but the site proper is of course rough road, hindi bagay dun Jazz ko hahaha!
    Grats, sir! While the wait on plans. What color & variant?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]