New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 269 of 319 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3185
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This is long overdue - installation of rear speakers and changing the head unit.

Jimny's rear speaker hole.

Jimny's rear sidings removed to access the rear speaker hole. The seats also need to be removed.

The Jimny's front speaker hole.

The new head unit with the fascia spacer installed.

As I was only able to install 4" speakers, the sound lacks bass though it has improved considerably. I'll purchase a Pioneer underseat powered subwoofer to improve the sound. It looks like this:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^sir did they drill any new holes for the speakers? how much damage? also thinking of upgrading the front and adding rear speakers

snorkel installed:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Talagang may improvement sa engine AF mixture coz of the snorkel or placebo effect lang mga sir?

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ^sir did they drill any new holes for the speakers? how much damage? also thinking of upgrading the front and adding rear speakers

snorkel installed:
    No holes were drilled. Everything remains as is with just the improvement in sound.

Stock speakers with the tiniest magnet ever!

Replacement speakers - Pioneer on the left and JBL on the right. I chose JBL.

Cost was P1,800/pair of speakers and P500 for labour so total was P4,100.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    No holes were drilled. Everything remains as is with just the improvement in sound.

Stock speakers with the tiniest magnet ever!

Replacement speakers - Pioneer on the left and JBL on the right. I chose JBL.

Cost was P1,800/pair of speakers and P500 for labour so total was P4,100.
    Sir anong shop po kayo nagpakabit? gusto ko rin mag upgrade ng ganyan pero gusto ko sana dun sa marunong gumawa. Di naman sa nagseselan sir, nakakatakot kasi yung ibang shop minsan may mga tao sila nagkakabit na walang ingat e. thanks

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alltheway View Post
    Sir anong shop po kayo nagpakabit? gusto ko rin mag upgrade ng ganyan pero gusto ko sana dun sa marunong gumawa. Di naman sa nagseselan sir, nakakatakot kasi yung ibang shop minsan may mga tao sila nagkakabit na walang ingat e. thanks
    +1. Which shop did the install? And approximately how long will it take to install speakers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by crazy_boy; August 1st, 2016 at 11:38 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I had it done at Autofriend. It took a little over two hours with two guys working. They are not an audio shop so they can't tune anything. If you want better installers, I recommend:

A. SNY C3 on Araneta / C3 avenue in the direction of Balintawak.
    B. Jetcar on Banawe.
    C. Araneta Car Accessories in the direction of Santa Mesa.

The speakers I used are JBL GT6-4.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thanks KILL! will inquire sa audio shops also.

I'm really enjoying the drive of the jimny with the snorkel. parang mas lumakas power. could be because of the ram/cold air effect. and also tinanggal din kasi yung restrictive silencer ng air filter box.

Btw, if anyone is interested with Safari snorkel, you may PM me. A friend is selling his BNew safari. He decided not to install it anymore. Change of plans
    Last edited by crazy_boy; August 4th, 2016 at 09:44 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    thanks KILL! will inquire sa audio shops also.

I'm really enjoying the drive of the jimny with the snorkel. parang mas lumakas power. could be because of the ram/cold air effect. and also tinanggal din kasi yung restrictive silencer ng air filter box.

Btw, if anyone is interested with Safari snorkel, you may PM me. A friend is selling his BNew safari. He decided not to install it anymore. Change of plans
    Gusto ko sanang kabitan si jimny pero ayaw ni mrs. Sobrang masculine na daw ang dating hindi na bagay sa babae.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Gusto ko sanang kabitan si jimny pero ayaw ni mrs. Sobrang masculine na daw ang dating hindi na bagay sa babae.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Maganda yung safari cause hindi malaki unlike the china ones ba ang haba sa fender. And its a good upgrade. You wouldnt know when babaha ulit sa buendia (ikaw yung naabutan ng mataas na baha tama ba? Hehe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]