New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 319 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Offroad? Saludo ako sa Jimny/Samurai any generation!

Price of parts..... hmmmm. Parang Honda during its early years Gets?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's with the boat? :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buhayin ko lang tong thread na to :D

We're planning to buy a Jimny, actually g/f ko hehe :D Naginquire kami sa PhilHino, tapos they're selling it at P613K for the M/T, P629K for the special edition, & P654K for the a/t. She's thinking of getting the special edition (m/t, white gauges, silver center console, nothing special!) kasi yun lang ang may black. Actually we're sold on this mini-SUV (mini talaga ehehe)

GM pala sells the Jimny? :? Would anyone know how much? Tumatangap kaya sila ng test drive?

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Go to G.M. Makati, Look for George Ferrer He is a sales supervisor there. Tell him his manager before in a feroza referred you. Yes they do test drives

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack
    Go to G.M. Makati, Look for George Ferrer He is a sales supervisor there. Tell him his manager before in a feroza referred you. Yes they do test drives
    Thanks! Ser ano po name nyo para at least masabi ko :D Will check it out this weekend. Would you know how much ang Jimny sa kanila?

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Beeboy Bargas, Normally dealers have a "negotiating margin" so ask for his best price these margins normally are based on the market need of the vehicle. call himbefore going on weekends coz they normally are closed on weekends but they do have salles staff in the showroom.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sige, will do. Salamat!

GM Autoworld in Quezon Avenue allows test drives, though i ended up test-riding lang, not test driving.

i think the prices quoted from PhilHino are the same as those of GM. I do recall at least a P10,000 discount being offered.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan
    GM Autoworld in Quezon Avenue allows test drives, though i ended up test-riding lang, not test driving.

i think the prices quoted from PhilHino are the same as those of GM. I do recall at least a P10,000 discount being offered.
    Sana nga may discount silang inooffer. We went there (sa PhilHino) last weekend,tapos hindi naman sinabi sa 'min na there's a discount. :roll:

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Like i mentioned in another thread "Thats how dealers work, you have to make them fight among each other in terms of pricing, I know I was at the recieving end. :wink:

Suzuki JIMNY [merged threads]