New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I just got back from a Servitek shop and they say I have to replace my front right shock absorber. The alignment and camber are ok, the only problem is that particular part. What can ypu recommend as a replacement, something sturdy, will improve the ride and cheap

and do I have to replace the other one as well?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    *bump*

Where can I get good hydraulic shocks, KYB or otherwise?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud_wiser
    *bump*

Where can I get good hydraulic shocks, KYB or otherwise?
    My friend among the first customer of zee had his original suzuki esteem shocks restored , 600/shock lang ang cost and been using it more than a year already still working....i recommend you try their services sulit

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hey all!

My family might get a Suzuki Esteem 97model a/t. The problem with it lang is the aircon seems to be screwed up. The owner said cleaning lang daw kailangan but, hmm, somehow I'm preparing myself for an overhaul of the a/c. Would anybody here know how much it would cost to have it repaired/replaced? Or any reviews on the Esteem? Your replies would greatly help. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mang mario...the guy you should look for

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check out the workshop. Simple lang naman a/c ng Esteem. Unless someone screwed with it big time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Thanks guys! Would you know if expensive ang maintenance ng esteem? O kung matakaw sa gas?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ravv,
    don't know about the takaw, but since it's a GM-serviced vehicle, parts may be somewhat hard to come by (and expensive). it's not too exotic naman (i know someone who has one) any neighborhood mechanic can do the basic stuff.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pilhino handles the Esteem. Although you can also get parts from GM because they sold the Esteem as the Chevy Cassia a few years back.

Maintenance can be done outside the dealer.

You can ask the Vitara boys where they get their parts. Sa Link Banawe, Olympia Araneta Ave. meron.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    guys my friend wants to know more sana about the Suzuki Esteem.. may bnebenta kse sknya for 190k A/t 1997... is it worth it? kmusta nmn reliability neto? ok bah?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Suzuki Esteem Wagon [Merged]