New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi!

To assist and have reference sa mga existing and would be owners ng Suzuki Ertiga. Kindly post your concerns and how it was resolve. Mahirap din kasing mag back read masyado na mahaba yung original thread.

Please limit to concerns and resolutions lang para di masyado humaba.

Sa mga natatandaan ko.

May pumapasok na amoy galing sa labas, from the canal or usok ng mga sasakyan. - Resolve by adjusting the vent or eventually closing it.
    Maasim na amoy - Eventually nawala din sya. Pwede rin buksan muna window bago i-open ang AC
    Airbag Light indicator stays on - Under warranty. Pinalitan ng casa
    Moist Headlight - sa akin sa unang ulan ko lang naranasan, eventually nawala sya. alam ko yung iba eh pinalitan ng casa.

HTH...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    concern: langitngit sound (parang crumpling ng cellophane) galing sa rear view mirror mount pag gumagalaw yung sasakyan.
    resolution: solved by casa (suzuki east ave.), baka sinikipan lang yung mount.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Concern: A/T transmission lag. Mabilis mag shift From 2nd gear to 3rd gear.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Good day everyone : I only have 4 minor but irritating complaints -
    1) Steering wheel not centered. (tabingi yung S pag derecho), mahina na nga mata ko tabingi pa yung S LOGO!
    2) Wiper mounting cover is not attached properly and is loose. (dalawang brand new na nakitaan ko non)
    3) I paid in cash but did not get an OFFICIAL RECEIPT stating the total amount that I paid for!!!
    I just received several Collection Receipts, pareho daw yon. Bakit iba spelling?
    Buti pa sa National Book Store at Mercury Drug may official receipt, eto daan libo collection receipt!
    4) Forget about asking for the LTO's OR/CR...para walang stress.

The demo unit / test drive car had no flaws. Tapos yung akin pa ang meron!
    Hindi pa nagagawa (1 & 2) walang tools yung casa. (akalain ko ba yon?)

Lesson - People can take advantage of your excitement. Never receive a brand new car at night even if you wasted the whole afternoon waiting for the SA. I personally feel that the SA intentionally arrived very late and put the blame on traffic so you will just sign all the papers stating that all is well. They did not let us fully inspect the car because the SA didn't arrive yet. So it was an exciting rush inspection.

As soon as this gets resolved, I will update this post. Salamat po.
    Please don't get me wrong - Suzuki is a very good car brand in need of a real honest to goodness service team and not just SALES. I love our Ertiga very much but would like to share some of the quirks I have experienced to help other new buyers.
    I am grateful to all the members of Club Ertiga who picked us up from our house and accompanied / assisted us while waiting.
    Mabuhay!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) Steering wheel not centered. (tabingi yung S pag derecho), mahina na nga mata ko tabingi pa yung S LOGO!
    2) Wiper mounting cover is not attached properly and is loose. (dalawang brand new na nakitaan ko non)
    3) I paid in cash but did not get an OFFICIAL RECEIPT stating the total amount that I paid for!!!
    I just received several Collection Receipts, pareho daw yon. Bakit iba spelling?
    Buti pa sa National Book Store at Mercury Drug may official receipt, eto daan libo collection receipt!
    4) Forget about asking for the LTO's OR/CR...para walang stress.

The demo unit / test drive car had no flaws. Tapos yung akin pa ang meron!
    Hindi pa nagagawa (1 & 2) walang tools yung casa. (akalain ko ba yon?)

Lesson - People can take advantage of your excitement. Never receive a brand new car at night even if you wasted the whole afternoon waiting for the SA. I personally feel that the SA intentionally arrived very late and put the blame on traffic so you will just sign all the papers stating that all is well. They did not let us fully inspect the car because the SA didn't arrive yet. So it was an exciting rush inspection.

As soon as this gets resolved, I will update this post. Salamat po.
    Please don't get me wrong - Suzuki is a very good car brand in need of a real honest to goodness service team and not just SALES. I love our Ertiga very much but would like to share some of the quirks I have experienced to help other new buyers.
    I am grateful to all the members of Club Ertiga who picked us up from our house and accompanied / assisted us while waiting.
    Mabuhay!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bonruiz View Post
    i also lost my rear wiper mount cover after a few months. akala ko nadislodge lang ng anak ko when he helped me clean the car. so baka nga maluwang siya from the start. 50 pesos ang replacement.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    i also lost my rear wiper mount cover after a few months. akala ko nadislodge lang ng anak ko when he helped me clean the car. so baka nga maluwang siya from the start. 50 pesos ang replacement.
    Mine is the whole black cover shield that protects leaves from getting inside, i am sure this is not P50.00. haha, anyway they said they will attach it when they have more time. Thanks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    Mine is the whole black cover shield that protects leaves from getting inside, i am sure this is not P50.00. haha, anyway they said they will attach it when they have more time. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guys, tanong lang sa mga naka MC na Ertiga.

May mga na-encounter na ba kayong problema sa unit nyo? Sana wala naman...

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    Anyone have experiencing sounds like lagutok whenever after the engine starts and press the brake? But that happens during the first few minutes after the engine starts.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    anong klaseng lagutok yan pre? how hard are you pressing the brake?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Ignacio View Post
    Anyone have experiencing sounds like lagutok whenever after the engine starts and press the brake? But that happens during the first few minutes after the engine starts.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider View Post
    anong klaseng lagutok yan pre? how hard are you pressing the brake?
    5 stabilizer link failure reported on Ertiga FB page with average of 1yr, 6mos. ownership.

Noisy sound (kalampag) while hitting the hump or rough road, and noise while turning on a curve.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast