New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 625 of 629 FirstFirst ... 525575615621622623624625626627628629 LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6284
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    85
    #6241
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Yes bro nung 130,000 km PMS sabay ko pinalitan yan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir! contemplating on replacing mine.. i have the belts on hand na pero d ko pa lang pina install. 71k mileage, 5 years and 3 months. swift hehehe..

    outside casa nako pero follow ko pa rin lahat ng nasa manual.. hirap kasi sa casa dito, change oil lang almost whole day ka sa dami ng clients..

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,760
    #6242
    Quote Originally Posted by baju83 View Post
    Thank you sir! contemplating on replacing mine.. i have the belts on hand na pero d ko pa lang pina install. 71k mileage, 5 years and 3 months. swift hehehe..

    outside casa nako pero follow ko pa rin lahat ng nasa manual.. hirap kasi sa casa dito, change oil lang almost whole day ka sa dami ng clients..
    Sayang naman hawak mo na pala yung replacement parts.

    Baka makalimutan pa yan ipalit or ma misplaced Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #6243
    Quote Originally Posted by baju83 View Post
    Thank you sir! contemplating on replacing mine.. i have the belts on hand na pero d ko pa lang pina install. 71k mileage, 5 years and 3 months. swift hehehe..

    outside casa nako pero follow ko pa rin lahat ng nasa manual.. hirap kasi sa casa dito, change oil lang almost whole day ka sa dami ng clients..
    Ipapalit mo na sir. The rubber material gets minute cracks overtime because of age, engine heat and wear and tear. Nasulit na din yan. Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    85
    #6244
    ^ thanks sa reply sir jod and sir lin! next pms ko 75k pa install ko na..

  5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22
    #6245
    Totoo po ba, the Ertiga 2020 will have some minor changes and thus a slight price increase? Any leads as to what are those upgrades be and by how much increase? I just hope the price adjustment is well worth the upgrades

    Secondly, is it also true that the XL7 will come in as 1 variant (their TOTL) only? It's priced for P1.068M...

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #6246
    Quote Originally Posted by mhacman2012 View Post
    Totoo po ba, the Ertiga 2020 will have some minor changes and thus a slight price increase? Any leads as to what are those upgrades be and by how much increase? I just hope the price adjustment is well worth the upgrades

    Secondly, is it also true that the XL7 will come in as 1 variant (their TOTL) only? It's priced for P1.068M...
    Any price increase may not benefit the seller but letís see for any upgrades.

    If the XL7 will come in only one model, parang lalabas ay LE ito or limited edition. But I doubt it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #6247
    I just saw this at Lazada. Sa mga non warranty automatic ertiga owners.

    For Suzuki Ertiga Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF-Oil AW-1 1Liter | Online Shopping Lazada

    adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    85
    #6248
    meron din sila for m/t.. genuine naman daw as per seller.. if you wer me, would you risk? its almost 60% cheaper than the casa price

    Gear Oil Suzuki Genuine Oil Manual Transmission SAE 75W-8 GL-4 1 Liter | Lazada PH

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #6249
    Quote Originally Posted by baju83 View Post
    meron din sila for m/t.. genuine naman daw as per seller.. if you wer me, would you risk? its almost 60% cheaper than the casa price

    Gear Oil Suzuki Genuine Oil Manual Transmission SAE 75W-8 GL-4 1 Liter | Lazada PH
    Sana may physical store ang seller so the products can be verified as legitimate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,230
    #6250
    Nag increase pala price ng ₱898k model to ₱903k? Ano kaibahan kaya at bakit may increase.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV