New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 602 of 629 FirstFirst ... 502552592598599600601602603604605606612 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6284
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #6011
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    Wow, 100k na...congrats paps...good to see na may ertiga na ang odo meter is 100k+..sabi kasi nila, sirain and panget ang ertiga eh...btw, we're on our 14th month with our erti and so far, so good..wala pa ding issue like yung mga sinasabing siraing parts hehehe...proud cLUVer here hehehe...
    A lot of car owners are just bandwagoners. They based their buying decisions solely on the number of vehicles they see on the streets. I admit, ganyan din naman ako but when we tried Suzuki, we were generally impressed especially for a sub 900K MPV wagon. Not bad.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #6012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    A lot of car owners are just bandwagoners. They based their buying decisions solely on the number of vehicles they see on the streets. I admit, ganyan din naman ako but when we tried Suzuki, we were generally impressed especially for a sub 900K MPV wagon. Not bad.
    tama paps..once na nasubukan mo sumakay kay erti, maiko-compare mo iba ang riding experience..ewan ko lang sa xpander and rush, kasi wala pa yang dalawang yan nung nag test drive ako ng iba'ng mpv hehehe...

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    391
    #6013
    Hi, nag back read ako. Merong nag tanong kaso wala ako nakitang sagot. Ang tanong, similar to this, " ok lang ba si ertiga full 7 passenger with some bagahi tapos byaheng bagyo from metro manila" ?

    aio....

    Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,486
    #6014
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post
    Hi, nag back read ako. Merong nag tanong kaso wala ako nakitang sagot. Ang tanong, similar to this, " ok lang ba si ertiga full 7 passenger with some bagahi tapos byaheng bagyo from metro manila" ?

    aio....

    Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk
    i am confident the car can do it.
    but will bigger passengers at the backmost, last the distance?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am confident the car can do it.
    but will the passengers at the backmost, last the distance?
    the payload capacity is there. the thick cushion at the back should be ok for shorter legged persons/kids.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #6016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the payload capacity is there. the thick cushion at the back should be ok for shorter legged persons/kids.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Correct

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #6017
    Just like most 7 seater mpv or suv, the back row is not meant for in-laws hehe.

    You can push the middle row forward if ever long legs ang uupo sa likod. Sa head room at elbow room, ok naman ang 3rd row.

    For the power capability particularly an uphill drive to Baguio (both via Kennon Road and Marcos Highway), just switch off Overdrive for the AT model. This won't be comparable to a 2 or 2.5 liter engine displacement of course but it won't stall you definitely.


  8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #6018
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post
    Hi, nag back read ako. Merong nag tanong kaso wala ako nakitang sagot. Ang tanong, similar to this, " ok lang ba si ertiga full 7 passenger with some bagahi tapos byaheng bagyo from metro manila" ?

    aio....

    Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk

    gaya ng sabi nila, kaya naman paps..yung leg room ng nasa 3rd, medyo comfortable naman for a regular adult..and movable naman si 2nd row so pwede i-move forward to give way to the 3rd row...na try ko pa lang sa marcos highway, yes, od off lang, kasi di naman masyadong uphill ang mga daan and maganda ang slope nya..kumbaga di masyadong hirap ang engine...

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post
    Hi, nag back read ako. Merong nag tanong kaso wala ako nakitang sagot. Ang tanong, similar to this, " ok lang ba si ertiga full 7 passenger with some bagahi tapos byaheng bagyo from metro manila" ?

    aio....

    Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk
    Hi, i've done it 7 passengers with baggage. We rent a house in baguio for 3 days. Meron kaming unan, canned foods, kumot na bitbit. Though hindi sufficient ang cargo space nya, naka kandong na lang un bags and other kits.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    A lot of car owners are just bandwagoners. They based their buying decisions solely on the number of vehicles they see on the streets. I admit, ganyan din naman ako but when we tried Suzuki, we were generally impressed especially for a sub 900K MPV wagon. Not bad.
    I like this!

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV