New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 593 of 629 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 6284
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    605
    #5921
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I've been driving my latest buy, a 2018 Suzuki Ertiga 1.4 GL AT, for a couple of days now.

    Even though it's under multi-purpose vehicle (MPV), the feel on the road is "car like". Smooth and very quiet. Suzuki did great on the insulation = very minimal ambient noise. Very comfortable seats as well.

    The engine gives decent acceleration though I notice a bit of sluggishness from 60 to 80 KPH during my NLEX drive going to Manila. I guess this is normal since it's still on its "break-in" stage. I just drove up to 110 KPH at almost 3,000 RPM.

    So far so good, and this, IMHO, is far better than my previous Toyota Avanza.

    Congrats paps..and welcome to the cLUV

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #5922
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    Congrats paps..and welcome to the cLUV
    Thanks good buddy.

    Alot of my friends have given their amazement with the Ertiga. Such a premium ride for a reasonable price.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Thanks good buddy.

    Alot of my friends have given their amazement with the Ertiga. Such a premium ride for a reasonable price.
    the newer gen is even more comfy Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #5924
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the newer gen is even more comfy Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I will be checking this out soon.

    I do hope the prices of the new generation won't breach the 1M mark.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #5925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I will be checking this out soon.

    I do hope the prices of the new generation won't breach the 1M mark.
    there is an expected small price increase. but it will go against the expander pricing as its main competitor.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #5926
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    there is an expected small price increase. but it will go against the expander pricing as its main competitor.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I'm sure they will be getting their hands full if the new gen Ertiga will be leveled with the Xpander and I suppose with the Rush also.

    IMHO, baka ang launching nito will be on last quarter of the year. Ipapaubos muna nila yun previous gen Ertiga.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,476
    #5927
    ertiga seems to be more attractive, current-price-wise.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    #5928
    I got my Suzuki Ertiga last Aug 2017. Ever since it wasn't heavily used. It only has around 8k on the odometer. Last May 31, 2018 the airconditioning wasn't working anymore. Plus there is a loud noise when i turn off the A/C. I immediately sent the car to Suzuki Taytay the following day, June 1. They said the magnetic clutch was corroded that is why the aircon is off and there is no cooling. Also explains the loud noise. I was advised not to use the car so that it wouldn't get any worse. They'll request for warranty approval first before they order the parts to do the service fix.

    Its more than a week now and its entering the 2nd week of not using the car. A lot of scheduled outings were messed up. i don't know the warranty SOP. Its just frustrating to watch an almost brand new car not being used because of a technical problem and a red tape warranty process. I hope this gets fixed soon.

    P.s.: And NO. I never had the car engine washed.

    That's the email i sent to Suzuki. Sorry just frustrated with it. The best way daw tlga is just to follow up and follow up lng.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by macomal View Post
    I got my Suzuki Ertiga last Aug 2017. Ever since it wasn't heavily used. It only has around 8k on the odometer. Last May 31, 2018 the airconditioning wasn't working anymore. Plus there is a loud noise when i turn off the A/C. I immediately sent the car to Suzuki Taytay the following day, June 1. They said the magnetic clutch was corroded that is why the aircon is off and there is no cooling. Also explains the loud noise. I was advised not to use the car so that it wouldn't get any worse. They'll request for warranty approval first before they order the parts to do the service fix.

    Its more than a week now and its entering the 2nd week of not using the car. A lot of scheduled outings were messed up. i don't know the warranty SOP. Its just frustrating to watch an almost brand new car not being used because of a technical problem and a red tape warranty process. I hope this gets fixed soon.

    P.s.: And NO. I never had the car engine washed.

    That's the email i sent to Suzuki. Sorry just frustrated with it. The best way daw tlga is just to follow up and follow up lng.
    Pure bad luck sa aircon pa man din.

    My friend's 6 month old Fortuner got a defective shock absorber. Since it's still warranty, he needs to wait for a replacement. He waited 2 months for the replacement part though sa case niya, he can still use his vehicle. Maingay lang yun sa may ilalim where the defective shock absorber was. Sa case mo naman, very uncomfortable to drive without any AC.


  10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    #5930
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Pure bad luck sa aircon pa man din.

    My friend's 6 month old Fortuner got a defective shock absorber. Since it's still warranty, he needs to wait for a replacement. He waited 2 months for the replacement part though sa case niya, he can still use his vehicle. Maingay lang yun sa may ilalim where the defective shock absorber was. Sa case mo naman, very uncomfortable to drive without any AC.


    2 months for a replacement part, Toyota na yun.. HUhuhu panu pa kaya Suzuki. Haay.. Kung ndi lng under warranty pinagawa ko na to labas.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV