New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 480 of 632 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The new one will be even more fuel efficient. 😏
    Waaaah! Kelan kaya lalabas ito sa Pinas.

I have 3 choices:

1 - Go with the Ertiga right now
    2 - Go with Mobilio right now
    3 - WAIT until the new Ertiga comes out sometime later this year

For the 1st 2, I get to enjoy good interest rates from the bank. Also, I have a LARGE discount on option #1 (SA gave me 40K discount with free 3-yr LTO). Mobilio dealer is giving me only free 3-yr LTO.

So confusing. :

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen94Raj View Post
    Napakadali naman sana na pumili ng new car kapag satisfied owner ka nung previous car brand di ba? Kaya lang naman yata nahihirapang pumili e kase sa napaka gandang reviews ng Suzuki Ertiga. Ganito rin ang sitwasyon ko noon. At,naingganyo nga ako.
    Now, at 20,000kms I can say YES the reviews are correct. I am using fully synthetic oil which is allowed by the way by Suzuki dealers. My average fc since the beginning is 16.6km/L. And, It is powerful than my previous cars. Ok na ako sa napili ko, mas mura kase.
    I totally can relate. Daming magagandang sinasabi tungkol sa Ertiga. So far, wala pa akong nababasang nde naging happy. Same thing with the Mobilio, but it's kinda too early to tell for the Honda kasi wala pang 1 yr yan.

The only risk with my choosing the Ertiga is lalabas yung bagong Ertiga. Ang Mobilio, bago sya sa Pinas so, matagal pa bago lalabas next iteration nito.

Mas mahal ang Mobilio. Sa computation ko, I will have to spend AT LEAST 105K (SA of Ertiga gave me 40K discount kasi, e price diff ng Mobilio vs Ertigas alone is already 65K, so 40+65=105K!!!!!).

Pano ba ito...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0ice View Post
    I totally can relate. Daming magagandang sinasabi tungkol sa Ertiga. So far, wala pa akong nababasang nde naging happy. Same thing with the Mobilio, but it's kinda too early to tell for the Honda kasi wala pang 1 yr yan.

The only risk with my choosing the Ertiga is lalabas yung bagong Ertiga. Ang Mobilio, bago sya sa Pinas so, matagal pa bago lalabas next iteration nito.

Mas mahal ang Mobilio. Sa computation ko, I will have to spend AT LEAST 105K (SA of Ertiga gave me 40K discount kasi, e price diff ng Mobilio vs Ertigas alone is already 65K, so 40+65=105K!!!!!).

Pano ba ito...
    For me i'd just wait a little longer for the new Ertiga if i really don't need the car as if now. It will give you also more time to save more for your purchaseSuzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012

Pano ba ito...
    For me, 105k is 105k. Ilang litrong pang gas

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    For me, 105k is 105k. Ilang litrong pang gas
    I agree! If Ts needs the car now Ertiga is the best option. The difference is big.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Pano ba ito...
    P65thou for higher resale value hehe

To think all cars depreciate in value

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    For me i'd just wait a little longer for the new Ertiga if i really don't need the car as if now. It will give you also more time to save more for your purchaseSuzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV
    Ang nde ko lang sigurado if I wait for the new Ertiga, magbabago din ba sa:
    - unit price (now: 812K)
    - bank rates and special promo (I got 1-yr insurance free and 1-month OMA free with a good rate!)
    - discount (currently I have 40K discount, which even brought the amort down)
    - DI that bank asked from dealer is 0.5%, so nde na magbabago yung rate na offer ni bank! However, with Honda Mobilio, Bank will recompute the rate because initial talks with bank-dealer, dealer is asking for 3% DI!

I also wanted to add the following on the Ertiga:
    - back sensor (4.5K)
    - 3M tints (different from standard tints they offer for free) - 8K
    - rain guards

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    - bank rates and special promo (I got 1-yr insurance free and 1-month OMA free with a good rate!)
    - DI that bank asked from dealer is 0.5%, so nde na magbabago yung rate na offer ni bank! However, with Honda Mobilio, Bank will recompute the rate because initial talks with bank-dealer, dealer is asking for 3% DI!

- back sensor (4.5K)
    - rain guards
    - unit price (now: 812K) - ....Monitoring Suzuki pricing through the years, malaki na ang +20K price diff. I wouldn't be surprised kung same price pa rin or lower sa 20K ang increase.
    - bank rates and special promo (I got 1-yr insurance free and 1-month OMA free with a good rate!) - .....tagal ng promo ng banks to at mukhang effective naman kasi di na nila tinanggal
    - discount (currently I have 40K discount, which even brought the amort down) - .....probably less discount for new model but bigger for old model if may remaining pang units
    - DI that bank asked from dealer is 0.5%, so nde na magbabago yung rate na offer ni bank! However, with Honda Mobilio, Bank will recompute the rate because initial talks with bank-dealer, dealer is asking for 3% DI! - ......more reason to go with the Ertiga.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Waaaah! Kelan kaya lalabas ito sa Pinas.

I have 3 choices:

1 - Go with the Ertiga right now
    2 - Go with Mobilio right now
    3 - WAIT until the new Ertiga comes out sometime later this year

For the 1st 2, I get to enjoy good interest rates from the bank. Also, I have a LARGE discount on option #1 (SA gave me 40K discount with free 3-yr LTO). Mobilio dealer is giving me only free 3-yr LTO.

So confusing. :
    Next year pa bro. It will be super efficent sa crawling traffic natin. hahaha.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015

- back sensor (4.5K)
    - rain guards
    If you are really set on getting the new Ertiga then why not inquire when will it be made available and make that reservation and maybe you could make arrangements with your bank that it's already a done deal so maybe they could lock in your loan with them until your unit is ready. But if you can't wait my suggestion is to go with the Ertiga still. The difference in price would be bigger because of the 3% DI which honda is asking. That's 2.5% more on top of the 65k difference.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV