New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 430 of 632 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    49
    #4291
    yon difference sa mga FC natin most likely sa driving habits na natin yon... kung mahilig humataw, sudden breaks, gear shifting, etc...

    actually malaking tulong din yon actual FC sa dashboard... you can monitor there your real-time FC while driving, so you can adjust your gear when and where it should be.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #4292
    Got the OR CR copy today dated May 22 kaso wala pa rin plates kasama.

    Bank to still put the proceeds on hold because of non issuance of plates.

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    23
    #4293
    *fuzcar sir, thanks sa info about sa PMS cost dyan sa suzuki pampanga. Panay nga ang follow-up sa akin ng SA regarding sa 1st PMS ko. Saan kayang casa na medyo mura ang PMS?

  4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    49
    #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven_Hue View Post
    *fuzcar sir, thanks sa info about sa PMS cost dyan sa suzuki pampanga. Panay nga ang follow-up sa akin ng SA regarding sa 1st PMS ko. Saan kayang casa na medyo mura ang PMS?
    Suzuki Auto Shaw and Suzuki Auto Lipa both under The Shaw Motor Plaza Corp. has P1,120 for the 1st and 2nd PMS. I think it's only the engine oil that we are paying here, checkup/labor and carwash are all part of the package. :car:

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #4295
    ^ depende sa diskarte ng Casa... Inabot ako 2,400 for first pms kasi naglagay pa sila ng engine flush, fuel injector cleaner, and oil additive that costs 400 each. Option mo rin naman kung gusto mo ipalagay

  6. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    49
    #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    ^ depende sa diskarte ng Casa... Inabot ako 2,400 for first pms kasi naglagay pa sila ng engine flush, fuel injector cleaner, and oil additive that costs 400 each. Option mo rin naman kung gusto mo ipalagay
    Meron ba changes o nag-improve ba sir after ng 1st PMS ang FC mo? Ano current average mo sa dashboard computation at sa full tank method?

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    110
    #4297
    I agree with you Teeger. The Shaw company nga rin ang Suzuki Lipa. And, I highly commend their management ang service personnel for a job well done on our vehicle this morning.
    So far they impressed me with their more affordable maintenance services.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeger View Post
    Meron ba changes o nag-improve ba sir after ng 1st PMS ang FC mo? Ano current average mo sa dashboard computation at sa full tank method?
    Meron naman... Nag start sya before at 9.6 km/liter due to my break-in driving style na varying speed na +20 then - 10 kph gradual speed changes up to a max speed of 120 kph.

    After the first pms naglalaro na sya 11.5 km/liter up to 13 km/liter mixed city and hiway and at the moment wala pa ako time to take pure hiway figures

  9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    49
    #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen94Raj View Post
    I agree with you Teeger. The Shaw company nga rin ang Suzuki Lipa. And, I highly commend their management ang service personnel for a job well done on our vehicle this morning.
    So far they impressed me with their more affordable maintenance services.
    Yes sir, i had established a very good relationship and nice experience with Suzuki Auto Lipa where i got my Ertiga GL last March. Madali sila kausap at very accomodating from the manager, mga staff at pati mga service personnels nila especially during the time of registration, open ang communication namin and they updated me with the process. If I had concerns i just talk to them firmly and respectfully but never demanding kaya siguro ganon din at mabuti ang treatment nila sa akin. Next month will be my 2nd PMS... syempre sa kanila pa din, ala eh! :2thumbsup:

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    110
    #4300
    Nice sir, kanina may naka sabay akong ertiga red glx for 1st pms nya. Na-shock lang ako nasa 2000+kms na. Pinigilan ko nlng sarili ko mag usisa! Pero maitim na daw yung oil
    Anyways swabe pa rin sa asikaso ang Suzuki Lipa. Ala eh bat gah ganyan

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV