New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 617 of 632 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    To all masters,

What are the differences of Toyota's old VVT engine over Suzuki's VVT or are there any?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    To all masters,

What are the differences of Toyota's old VVT engine over Suzuki's VVT or are there any?

Thanks!
    i'm not a master, but
    while both work along the principle of Variable Valve Timing, that is, varying the pattern of valve movement to increase engine efficiency at all rpm ranges, one is manufactured by toyota, and the other, by suzuki.
    sa piyesa size and configuration na lang, parts from one wouldn't fit in the other.
    it's like asking something like, "what is the difference between kia's crdi and toyota's crdi?". they both work on the same principle, but their engine designs have different qualities, and a part from one, while doing essentially the same thing, won't fit the engine in the other.
    or, for a more basic example, tires.
    a 14 inch tire will do essentially the same thing as a 16 inch tire. but they won't fit the same rim.

yes, there are several levels by which your query may be addressed, depending on "what you really are asking for".
    if you fine-tune your question, perhaps the answer would be more specific.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    To all masters,

Thanks!
    VVT is standard for most modern day car engine design. Essentially meant for better fuel efficiency.

The Ertiga though uses MPFI or multi-point fuel injection. I'm not a car engineer to determine if this is better (or worst) than Toyota's typical EFI engine model. Whatever the case, the Ertiga shows an impressive fuel mileage than our previous Avanza(s).

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    VVT is standard for most modern day car engine design. Essentially meant for better fuel efficiency.

The Ertiga though uses MPFI or multi-point fuel injection. I'm not a car engineer to determine if this is better (or worst) than Toyota's typical EFI engine model. Whatever the case, the Ertiga shows an impressive fuel mileage than our previous Avanza(s).
    i think more on power to weight ratio and aero ang advantage ng ertiga over avanza

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    thanks a lot for the inputs everyone!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi- me tumutunog sa rear left wheel ko pag nag apply ako ng brake, parang ginagayat na bakal hanggang mag full stop. Depende sa speed yung interval ng tunog. Minsan nawawala lalo na pag nililinisan ko yung horseshoe pad ba tawag don, pero kanina ganon pa ren.
    Anu kaya yon? Me naka experience na po ba dito non?

TIA

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Me nakapagpalit na po ba ng rear bearing dito for Ertiga(gen 1)? At saka san nanggagaling yung huni o hugong sa gulong o sa engine / bay?
    TIA

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Sa merong Suzuki ertiga 2019 1.5 GL MT, any feedback po sa existing owner na. I already reserved here in my place, waiting na lang sa availibility.... in case merong maka pag feedback about good or bad experience on this car.

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Saw this at youtube. Ertiga Ladakh tour. just want to share.

Ladakh tour by Maruti Ertiga - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post
    Saw this at youtube. Ertiga Ladakh tour. just want to share.

Ladakh tour by Maruti Ertiga - YouTube
    The ground clearance of 185 mm is just enough for flat, rough terrains.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV