New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 604 of 632 FirstFirst ... 504554594600601602603604605606607608614 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by FamiliaGuy View Post
    Thanks for the info sir.

Warranty is already void of course, but * 40k kms, i think anything that might fail is mainly because of wear and tear and not factory defect. I'm not a "warranty this warranty that" type of person, masyadong hassle. In case something needs replacement, I just replace it rightaway. It's just a matter of preference lang siguro.

Pero when it comes to the electricals of my car, I still prefer casa, even outside warranty period na.
    Welcome Sir.

BTW, do you use aftermarket air and aircon cabin filter? If yes, what brand and how much?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Welcome Sir.

BTW, do you use aftermarket air and aircon cabin filter? If yes, what brand and how much?
    For me I use OEM air filter, 644pesos after discount in East Ave.

For aircon cabin filter which is not critical, Fleetmax, after market at 550 pesos..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post

For aircon cabin filter which is not critical, Fleetmax, after market at 550 pesos..
    Thanks man!

Parts Affordability and availability.

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Welcome Sir.

I'm using fleetmax for air and cabin..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post

where'd you get your cabin filter? mas mahal sa lazada

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    From Ertiga FB poster, delivered to my house. Jogs Flores from Mandaluyong.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by turniphead View Post
    Need your advise mga Sirs..
    I am a 2nd owner of GL AT.
    When the 1st owner surrendered the unit to the bank through DACION EN PAGO, no SD card was present.
    I inquired with the dealership if they have a record or some sort of receiving document proving that the 1st owner really received the card from the SA (sales agent). They have none. What they have is document proving that they gave the card to the SA for eventual turnover to the buyer.
    They contacted the 1st owner, and according to the dealership's Customer Relations, she (the 1st owner) is not sure if she really received the SD card from the SA.
    Being the current owner now, should I pursue to claim the SD card from the dealership since they cannot prove through a document that the 1st owner really received the item from their sales agent?

Did you get copy of the NAVI?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by turniphead View Post
    Need your advise mga Sirs..
    I am a 2nd owner of GL AT.
    When the 1st owner surrendered the unit to the bank through DACION EN PAGO, no SD card was present.
    I inquired with the dealership if they have a record or some sort of receiving document proving that the 1st owner really received the card from the SA (sales agent). They have none. What they have is document proving that they gave the card to the SA for eventual turnover to the buyer.
    They contacted the 1st owner, and according to the dealership's Customer Relations, she (the 1st owner) is not sure if she really received the SD card from the SA.
    Being the current owner now, should I pursue to claim the SD card from the dealership since they cannot prove through a document that the 1st owner really received the item from their sales agent?

Did you find sd card?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Guys - Newbie here and would like to get some piece of advice about the complete checklist of what to check in the car inside/outside before getting the unit. Plan ko ipa-release this coming weekend. First family car - GLX variant !!!

Thanks in advance for all your inputs

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    iparelease mo kapag meron na or/cr

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV