New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 603 of 632 FirstFirst ... 503553593599600601602603604605606607613 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Ano ba mas maganda choice for this MVP... GL AT or GL MT.? No ABs, but EPS.

aio....

Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    A lot of car owners are just bandwagoners. They based their buying decisions solely on the number of vehicles they see on the streets. I admit, ganyan din naman ako but when we tried Suzuki, we were generally impressed especially for a sub 900K MPV wagon. Not bad.
    what inspired you to try suzuki? a small cariton four-man group?
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh.
    Haha nice question Doc.

I am really limited with the overall size since our townhouse in QC (circa 80's) has only one carport and the driveway is just wide enough for you to transverse. I have been limited with the sizes of the Avanza, Mobilio and Ertiga. I need also the cargo space flexibility since I do carry some stuff that a typical sedan cannot even accommodate. And of course their respective prices as well.

In my humble personal assessment, the Ertiga was the best bet. I got the 1.4GL AT at a discounted price of 788K with the usual freebies. It ain't the best car of course, but it fits my simple lifestyle.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Haha nice question Doc.

I am really limited with the overall size since our townhouse in QC (circa 80's) has only one carport and the driveway is just wide enough for you to transverse. I have been limited with the sizes of the Avanza, Mobilio and Ertiga. I need also the cargo space flexibility since I do carry some stuff that a typical sedan cannot even accommodate. And of course their respective prices as well.

In my humble personal assessment, the Ertiga was the best bet. I got the 1.4GL AT at a discounted price of 788K with the usual freebies. It ain't the best car of course, but it fits my simple lifestyle.
    bravo!
    here's a guy who thinks with his sensido common and not with his vanity.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 17th, 2018 at 09:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh.
    In 2015 I sold my FX diesel and sought the expert help of my neighbor friend who is a long time taxi operator/mechanic, to find a replacement.

At that time I seriously consider the Innova E diesel approx. 1.1M, and the Ertiga GL MT at 720K, my friend insisted to me to get the Ertiga.

BTW my friend owns a Avanza for taxi, and always complains about it, finally decided to get the Ertiga with a 40K discount, and it satisfied our needs.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post
    Ano ba mas maganda choice for this MVP... GL AT or GL MT.? No ABs, but EPS.

aio....

Sent from my mobile phone using Tapatalk
    I chose AT good buddy

7. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by FamiliaGuy View Post
    Hi Sirs,

Does anyone here already changed their Automatic Transaxle Fluid(ATF)?

Im just wondering if I can have this done outside casa, ever since kasi I'm just doing my pms sa suking Shell Station. But for my 40k pms, planning to have it serviced by Motech. And if it's okay to use another brand of ATF? Medyo pricey kasi ang ATF sa suzuki (around Php 1,200+ per liter).
    778.00 per liter ang nacanvass ko na Suzuki ATW-1 in Pampanga good buddy.

8. Join Date
    May 2015

Nice, will check sa nearest casa from our place, the 1.2k++ figure was from a friend who recently changed his...

By the way, just hit the 40k mark yesterday * 1 yr and 3 mos. Serviced it to my suking shell station, oil changed, brake pads cleaned, air and cabin filter replaced.

Question:

- Spark plug is still stock, never been replaced. Pwede pa daw as per my trusted mechanic. What do you think? Casa says replaced every 10k.

- I asked my trusted mechanic to adjust my handbrake(rear drum), but after niya silipin, he said it is 'auto-adjusting'. Is it true? on my previous car, lage ako nag papa-adjust every 2nd change oil ko eh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nice, will check sa nearest casa from our place, the 1.2k++ figure was from a friend who recently changed his...

By the way, just hit the 40k mark yesterday * 1 yr and 3 mos. Serviced it to my suking shell station, oil changed, brake pads cleaned, air and cabin filter replaced.

Question:

- Spark plug is still stock, never been replaced. Pwede pa daw as per my trusted mechanic. What do you think? Casa says replaced every 10k.

- I asked my trusted mechanic to adjust my handbrake(rear drum), but after niya silipin, he said it is 'auto-adjusting'. Is it true? on my previous car, lage ako nag papa-adjust every 2nd change oil ko eh.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by FamiliaGuy View Post

Question:

Good buddy, it may be a good idea to replace your spark plugs since matagal na din ang mga ito. Though the stock NGK plugs are robustly designed, mas ok na din to replace them based on the manual.

No need to adjust the rear drum brakes as far as I know. Cleaning lang if necessary.

By the way, your Ertiga is just 1 year and 3 months with 40K on the odometer but you already have it serviced outside the casa? What will happen to your warranty?

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    Good buddy, it may be a good idea to replace your spark plugs since matagal na din ang mga ito. Though the stock NGK plugs are robustly designed, mas ok na din to replace them based on the manual.

No need to adjust the rear drum brakes as far as I know. Cleaning lang if necessary.

By the way, your Ertiga is just 1 year and 3 months with 40K on the odometer but you already have it serviced outside the casa? What will happen to your warranty?
    Thanks for the info sir.

Warranty is already void of course, but * 40k kms, i think anything that might fail is mainly because of wear and tear and not factory defect. I'm not a "warranty this warranty that" type of person, masyadong hassle. In case something needs replacement, I just replace it rightaway. It's just a matter of preference lang siguro.

Pero when it comes to the electricals of my car, I still prefer casa, even outside warranty period na.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV