New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 598 of 632 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Ooohhh... just 20000km. The Casa says 30000km. Hmmm... better safe then.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    these are keepers!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    these are keepers!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    That is recommended for 30K PMS, though I haven't reached the 30K yet.

If you're out of the warranty, it can be done in any gas station,refer to the manual for the spec.

BTW:

My last PMS sa casa (East Ave.). (for 30K PMS, but odo is still way below)

MATERIALS:
    Engine Oil (Suzuki Genuine OIL) 4 Liters 280.00/Liter 1,120.00
    Oil filter free (Promo)
    Pen-oil 200.00
    Brake Cleaner 220.00
    Engine Flushing 0.00
    Shop Supplies 300.00

TOTAL LABOR 1, 560.00
    TOTAL PARTS 26.00
    TOTAL MATERIALS 1,840.00
    TOTAL AMOUNT 3,426.00

My next one will be past the warranty period and it will be done outside, Motech or any gas station will suffice.

sir may i ask what type of oil grade? is it fully synthetic? Lastly, meron po ba naka encounter na LAGATOK na sound sa front passenger side suspension pag nalulubak? TIA

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    sir may i ask what type of oil grade? is it fully synthetic? Lastly, meron po ba naka encounter na LAGATOK na sound sa front passenger side suspension pag nalulubak? TIA
    Meron ba recall ang suzuki ertiga sa suspension or steering parts?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Wala akong alam na recall sa Ertiga, madalas masira yung stabilizer link at mitsubishi ang pinapalit ng mga nasa FB.

Regarding engine oil, obviously it is mineral oil judging by the price

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Sakit na ng Ertiga yan po.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Wala akong alam na recall sa Ertiga, madalas masira yung stabilizer link at mitsubishi ang pinapalit ng mga nasa FB.

Regarding engine oil, obviously it is mineral oil judging by the price

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk
    Anong part number o anong kotse ng Mitsu po?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sakit na ng Ertiga yan po.

Bro common yata to, at isa sa mga cons ng FWD cars:

Front Wheel Drive
    As with RWD, FWD offers two main advantages just very different ones. The first is economy. It is cheaper to design and build a FWD car. There are fewer parts and the drive train is easier and cheaper to install as the car rolls down the assembly line. FWD also helps cut down the car’s weight by eliminating the separate transmission and axle assemblies used in a RWD car. This, in turn helps the car get better gas mileage. This is why FWD is most commonly found in economy type and lower cost cars.

The thing to know about FWD is that it’s relatively fragile. Half shafts and constant velocity (CV) joints are more susceptible to injury than a rugged lump of cast iron as in a RWD car’s solid

Anong part number o anong kotse ng Mitsu po?

Bro di ko alam yung part no., 555 yung ipinapalit at 650 each na pang mitsubishi lancer daw or better still bring a sample.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Front Wheel Drive
    As with RWD, FWD offers two main advantages just very different ones. The first is economy. It is cheaper to design and build a FWD car. There are fewer parts and the drive train is easier and cheaper to install as the car rolls down the assembly line. FWD also helps cut down the car’s weight by eliminating the separate transmission and axle assemblies used in a RWD car. This, in turn helps the car get better gas mileage. This is why FWD is most commonly found in economy type and lower cost cars.

The thing to know about FWD is that it’s relatively fragile. Half shafts and constant velocity (CV) joints are more susceptible to injury than a rugged lump of cast iron as in a RWD car’s solid

Bro di ko alam yung part no., 555 yung ipinapalit at 650 each na pang mitsubishi lancer daw or better still bring a sample.
    that's what i say, when they ask me for the part number. "555".
    over the years, the brand has performed adequately for me.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018

Front Wheel Drive

This is true for most front wheel drives really. One of the trade offs when you buy one. Any car brand normally experiences this.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i suddenly remembered a chinese bus of yesterdecade. it had fallen to its side, and the long driveshaft had clearly twisted from the torque...

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV