New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 597 of 632 FirstFirst ... 497547587593594595596597598599600601607 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Hi, my 2014 Ertiga will be on its 4th year this coming August. Out of warranty, so have done my 2 oil changes out of Casa. I religiously follow specification of oil (fully synt) and sparkplugs based on our manual.

For the gear oil, as recommended 30k kilometers. I'm almost at my 29k kilometers so would i send it to casa for a flush?
    30000km? how many years does it say in the owners manual? note the color of the oil when they replace it versus the new oil.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I keep forgetting that it took me only a little over 2 years to hit the 30000KM mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    pwede na yan papalitan bro since it’s 4 years na pala.

Take note on the gear oil ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    I keep forgetting that it took me only a little over 2 years to hit the 30000KM mark.

it happens to the best of us at times bro

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    30000km? how many years does it say in the owners manual? note the color of the oil when they replace it versus the new oil.

Sa owners manual, states naman talaga every 60,000 kms or 10 years whichever comes first papalitan transmission fluid.

But it failed to mention driving conditions which I also consider kasi kaya ko abutin yang ganyang mileage ng mabilis.

Since generic ang statement sa manual, up to you to follow it by the book or change earlier depending on usage.

One issue in this unit din kasi is that you will never know the condition of the tranny oil unless binaklas mo yung drain plug which requires a socket wrench pa and may matatapon talaga.

Refilling it is another problem altogether kasi you will need a pump to load it on the other side and wait for it to overflow a bit in order for you to determine na puno na.

In short, binaklas mo na rin lang at may natapon na... palitan mo na nang hindi masayang ang baklas.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Next time silipin ko nga kung may filler hole. Alam ko meron dapat eh
    Sa owners manual, states naman talaga every 60,000 kms or 10 years whichever comes first papalitan transmission fluid.

But it failed to mention driving conditions which I also consider kasi kaya ko abutin yang ganyang mileage ng mabilis.

Since generic ang statement sa manual, up to you to follow it by the book or change earlier depending on usage.

One issue in this unit din kasi is that you will never know the condition of the tranny oil unless binaklas mo yung drain plug which requires a socket wrench pa and may matatapon talaga.

Refilling it is another problem altogether kasi you will need a pump to load it on the other side and wait for it to overflow a bit in order for you to determine na puno na.

In short, binaklas mo na rin lang at may natapon na... palitan mo na nang hindi masayang ang baklas.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

my guess is its under the airfilter box. (5-6 10mm bolts) then remove the box and hose and it should be easily refillable. the overflow port should also be easily accessible by then.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Manual transmission? May filler hole yan usually nasa side ng transmission. May ibang design like sa kia carnival yung filler hole nya nasa speedometer sensor. Need to remove the sensor para malagyan ng oil. It also serves as the dipstick

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3liters of atf wont last 10yrs. Also Aisin recommends 24mo and 20000km. how much is 3liter every 2 years?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    All:

Many thanks for answering my query. Planning to keep this car kasi for a long time, reason why i always read the manual for PMS and schedules. Though daily driven, mostly 10 kilometers everyday from home to work and back. Reason why 4 years na Ertiga ko, nasa 28,967 kilometers to be exact. Agan, maraming salamat.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    3liters of atf wont last 10yrs. Also Aisin recommends 24mo and 20000km. how much is 3liter every 2 years?

Ooohhh... just 20000km. The Casa says 30000km. Hmmm... better safe then.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV