New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 595 of 632 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597598599605 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by macomal View Post
    I got my Suzuki Ertiga last Aug 2017. Ever since it wasn't heavily used. It only has around 8k on the odometer. Last May 31, 2018 the airconditioning wasn't working anymore. Plus there is a loud noise when i turn off the A/C. I immediately sent the car to Suzuki Taytay the following day, June 1. They said the magnetic clutch was corroded that is why the aircon is off and there is no cooling. Also explains the loud noise. I was advised not to use the car so that it wouldn't get any worse. They'll request for warranty approval first before they order the parts to do the service fix.

Its more than a week now and its entering the 2nd week of not using the car. A lot of scheduled outings were messed up. i don't know the warranty SOP. Its just frustrating to watch an almost brand new car not being used because of a technical problem and a red tape warranty process. I hope this gets fixed soon.

P.s.: And NO. I never had the car engine washed.

That's the email i sent to Suzuki. Sorry just frustrated with it. The best way daw tlga is just to follow up and follow up lng.
    IIRC, my Vitara manual advises that the aircon not be left unused for long periods of time. I can understand the frustration at seeing the cooling system break down despite the car not being used for a long time, but if the Ertiga manual also advises that the cooling system be run on a regular basis, then that should've been done so.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    The car sit idle for months?

If so you should be running the engine weekly for 5 minutes just to circulate the lubricant on the aircon system to prevent clutch stuck up

Most likely due to this theyll void your warranty

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    This was what i've been doing even in my old rides...at least start the vehicle once or twice a week, let it idle for about 5 to minutes, also rev for a few minutes up to 2k rpm so as to let the engine oil circulate..parang mas mabilis talaga masira pag di nagagamit regardless of the car make...

Going back to macomal's issue, i suggest kulitin mo yung casa and sph, paps...sana maresolve ang issue ng ride mo...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Guys, just want to ask a quick feedback sa actual FC ng Ertiga sa mga meron. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post
    Guys, just want to ask a quick feedback sa actual FC ng Ertiga sa mga meron. Thanks.

pwede na ito bro?

3 years and counting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jodski; July 6th, 2018 at 09:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    3yr warranty covers this issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Goodluck

Its in the manual after all, how to take care of the aircon system..never let it idle for a long time..compressor lubricant will solidify..that will result in compressor clutch stuck up

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by almostcarlo View Post
    good day, saan po ba maganda mag pa-pms maliban sa casa. out of warranty na yung ertiga ko. baka may recommended kayo along qc. salamat
    kung oil and filter change lang, any decent gas station.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    kung oil and filter change lang, any decent gas station.
    i think motech is partnered with the ertiga club...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    pwede na ito bro?

3 years and counting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice.

Salamat.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Good day po. Tanong lang po yung wala po ba talagang sound yung pag lock or open ng door thru keyless entry sa 2018 Ertiga GL/AT? Also, paano ma test ang alarm?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by supersuman28 View Post
    Good day po. Tanong lang po yung wala po ba talagang sound yung pag lock or open ng door thru keyless entry sa 2018 Ertiga GL/AT? Also, paano ma test ang alarm?
    Hi paps...GLX lang ata meron'g alarm...GL below, wala..ang meron lang immobilizer..ang alam ko, pwede palagay alarm either sa casa (if under warranty) or sa labas (out of warranty) na...

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV