New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 594 of 632 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    You can try to demand from your dealer to just get a compressor from one of their units in the warehouse so they can just retrofit it onto your car. Naka warranty naman yan so I guess they may allow it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try another dealer ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macomal View Post
    I got my Suzuki Ertiga last Aug 2017. Ever since it wasn't heavily used. It only has around 8k on the odometer. Last May 31, 2018 the airconditioning wasn't working anymore. Plus there is a loud noise when i turn off the A/C. I immediately sent the car to Suzuki Taytay the following day, June 1. They said the magnetic clutch was corroded that is why the aircon is off and there is no cooling. Also explains the loud noise. I was advised not to use the car so that it wouldn't get any worse. They'll request for warranty approval first before they order the parts to do the service fix.

Its more than a week now and its entering the 2nd week of not using the car. A lot of scheduled outings were messed up. i don't know the warranty SOP. Its just frustrating to watch an almost brand new car not being used because of a technical problem and a red tape warranty process. I hope this gets fixed soon.

P.s.: And NO. I never had the car engine washed.

That's the email i sent to Suzuki. Sorry just frustrated with it. The best way daw tlga is just to follow up and follow up lng.
    casas are known for replacing parts, even if they can be repaired.
    if i were me, i would bring the car to the aircon shop, for a look-see.
    sometimes, the price of repair is just a few hundred bucks, and much of that is for the labor.
    just make sure they leave no evidence of "tampering".
    Last edited by dr. d; June 12th, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I got my Suzuki Ertiga last Aug 2017. Ever since it wasn't heavily used. It only has around 8k on the odometer. Last May 31, 2018 the airconditioning wasn't working anymore. Plus there is a loud noise when i turn off the A/C. I immediately sent the car to Suzuki Taytay the following day, June 1. They said the magnetic clutch was corroded that is why the aircon is off and there is no cooling. Also explains the loud noise. I was advised not to use the car so that it wouldn't get any worse. They'll request for warranty approval first before they order the parts to do the service fix.

Its more than a week now and its entering the 2nd week of not using the car. A lot of scheduled outings were messed up. i don't know the warranty SOP. Its just frustrating to watch an almost brand new car not being used because of a technical problem and a red tape warranty process. I hope this gets fixed soon.

That's the email i sent to Suzuki. Sorry just frustrated with it. The best way daw tlga is just to follow up and follow up lng.
    did you email suzuki or just the dealer?

FOCUS

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Anyone tried updating their Navi card? Ertiga uses iNav.

Pakishare naman if anyone tried updating.

TIA.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009

The car sit idle for months?

If so you should be running the engine weekly for 5 minutes just to circulate the lubricant on the aircon system to prevent clutch stuck up

Most likely due to this theyll void your warranty

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    The car sit idle for months?

If so you should be running the engine weekly for 5 minutes just to circulate the lubricant on the aircon system to prevent clutch stuck up

Most likely due to this theyll void your warranty

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    3yr warranty covers this issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010

I have never heard of any reported AC problem in FB Ertiga Club...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    good day, saan po ba maganda mag pa-pms maliban sa casa. out of warranty na yung ertiga ko. baka may recommended kayo along qc. salamat

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by almostcarlo View Post
    good day, saan po ba maganda mag pa-pms maliban sa casa. out of warranty na yung ertiga ko. baka may recommended kayo along qc. salamat
    Try any Motech branch near you.

MOTECH Automotive

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV