New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 590 of 632 FirstFirst ... 490540580586587588589590591592593594600 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Need your advise mga Sirs..
    I am a 2nd owner of GL AT.
    When the 1st owner surrendered the unit to the bank through DACION EN PAGO, no SD card was present.
    I inquired with the dealership if they have a record or some sort of receiving document proving that the 1st owner really received the card from the SA (sales agent). They have none. What they have is document proving that they gave the card to the SA for eventual turnover to the buyer.
    They contacted the 1st owner, and according to the dealership's Customer Relations, she (the 1st owner) is not sure if she really received the SD card from the SA.
    Being the current owner now, should I pursue to claim the SD card from the dealership since they cannot prove through a document that the 1st owner really received the item from their sales agent?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ask the SA what he did with the card.
    if you insist on complaining, it'll be a case of "he said, she said".
    the original owner already said "...can't remember".

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by turniphead View Post
    The 5th bulb of my high-mount stop light is defective (the one positioned nearest to the rear wiper washer spray). Is this bulb replaceable? If yes, where can i purchase one?
    Meron akong nakitan nagshare ng DIY video sa FB Ertiga, na pinalitan niya lahat ng LED yung peanut bulb dahil natunaw yung socket pati yung board due to heat.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ask the SA what he did with the card.
    if you insist on complaining, it'll be a case of "he said, she said".
    the original owner already said "...can't remember".
    The SA sir is no longer connected to Suzuki. That's what the dealership's Customer Relations told me.

Right now, I'm just thinking of copying the Navi file to an ordinary SD card.

Will it work?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Meron akong nakitan nagshare ng DIY video sa FB Ertiga, na pinalitan niya lahat ng LED yung peanut bulb dahil natunaw yung socket pati yung board due to heat.
    Thank you sir. I will try to watch that video...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Mga sir question, twice na nangyari kasi sa akin na maasim yung amoy nung aircon (front) upon starting the engine, usually pag di ko na-start yung engine ng matagal at pag nabilad sa araw. Sakop ba ng warranty to pag pinagawa ko sa Suzuki? I just had my 1st PMS last Sat, Feb. 3, pero wala naman sya amoy before that. Thanks po sa makakasagot.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by turniphead View Post
    The SA sir is no longer connected to Suzuki. That's what the dealership's Customer Relations told me.

Right now, I'm just thinking of copying the Navi file to an ordinary SD card.

Will it work?
    "it should work." give it a try.
    i mean, computers can scan and read xeroxed bar codes and pirated files, right?
    but i am not a techie, so i have no real, personal experience in copying navi files..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "it should work." give it a try.
    i mean, computers can scan and read xeroxed bar codes and pirated files, right?
    but i am not a techie, so i have no real, personal experience in copying navi files..
    Yes sir, it worked. I copied a navi file from my friend who own a mitsubishi. Learned that both of our head units were sourced from the same supplier.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    hi guys ertiga gl manual owner from cebu.question sa aircon kasi sumtyms meron mapanghi na amoy lumabas sa aircon sem din ang problem ng kaibigan ko with the sem unit.nag 1st 1k pms ako last dec 29 2017.and lastly ok lang ba f mag lagay ako ng roofrail ang unit ko kaso drill type lang available.sabi ng shop mas safe daw ang drill type. tnx mga ka ertigans

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bh0cky0 View Post
    Mga sir question, twice na nangyari kasi sa akin na maasim yung amoy nung aircon (front) upon starting the engine, usually pag di ko na-start yung engine ng matagal at pag nabilad sa araw. Sakop ba ng warranty to pag pinagawa ko sa Suzuki? I just had my 1st PMS last Sat, Feb. 3, pero wala naman sya amoy before that. Thanks po sa makakasagot.
    You have an option to ask to change your cabin filter. But i guess it's part of their consumable items and is not covered by warranty.

An option for you, if you have time is to spray lysol on your outside vents. Turn off your recirculation and turn on your fan at full blast #4. Then, spray lysol on your air sucking vents. You'll find this vents when you pop your hood open. You'll hear fan sucking air vents. Spray directly a full can for 5 minutes.

You can also do this on your rear aircon. Directly spray at the back were the evaporators are exposed.

* Avoid continuously turning "on" your recirculation button. Need fresh air coming from ourside to dispose those molds that you blower acquired. Suggest that you turn this off, a few kilometers on your destination.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV