New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 589 of 632 FirstFirst ... 489539579585586587588589590591592593599 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Magandang araw mga kaerti! Finally I got my Ampon (Burgundy Red) last Dec 21. Mga sir, ask ko lang kung paano ko ma access and air vent/flow ng erti ko? Naamoy ko kasi ang usok sa loob kapag bukas ang aircon, especially kapag mausok ang nasa unahan ko o di kaya kapag nadaan ako sa mga maamoy na lugar. Feeling ko hinihigop papasok sa car ang hangin sa harapan. Suspetsa ko sira na yung door ng air vent. Balak ko sana i-sealed permanently? Paano mkikita un? TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheh View Post
    Magandang araw mga kaerti! Finally I got my Ampon (Burgundy Red) last Dec 21. Mga sir, ask ko lang kung paano ko ma access and air vent/flow ng erti ko? Naamoy ko kasi ang usok sa loob kapag bukas ang aircon, especially kapag mausok ang nasa unahan ko o di kaya kapag nadaan ako sa mga maamoy na lugar. Feeling ko hinihigop papasok sa car ang hangin sa harapan. Suspetsa ko sira na yung door ng air vent. Balak ko sana i-sealed permanently? Paano mkikita un? TIA
    Recirculate button on the aircon...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Recirculate button on the aircon...

Salamat paps. Ok na

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Allier Valerio View Post
    wow!! ganito kamura ang PMS ng ertiga? grabe. mukhang di ako magkakamali ng desisyon
    New ertiga owner here:

2015 Ertiga GL

1K PMSShaw
    Oil Filter281.00
    Drain Plug washer26.00
    MATERIALS:
    Engine Oil (SUZUKI GENUINE OIL) 4 Liters 280.00/Liter1,120.00

TOTAL LABORFREE
    TOTAL PARTS1,255.36
    TOTAL AMOUNT1,406.00

As to what i copy/pasted above, iv read in the pms guide that for the 1k pms, the "I" which means Inspect, pde option na hindi ka mg replace ng oil,oil filter&drain plug washer. Correct? Since brand new naman yung car d naman talaga need mag change oil agad

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    The 5th bulb of my high-mount stop light is defective (the one positioned nearest to the rear wiper washer spray). Is this bulb replaceable? If yes, where can i purchase one?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Good pm po mga sir. I drove my car home last Dec 22 from casa and until now wala pa din OR/CR. Every week ko naman inuupdate yun sa agent ko. Nakuha ko na SD card, yung ibang freebies and insurance. OR/CR na lang talaga. Ganun ba talaga katagal mag process ng OR/CR sa Suzuki East Ave? Kasi yung kaibigan ko na kumuha naman sa Toyota nakuha na nya last week OR/CR niya ako wala pa din. Same week lang naman kami bumili ng sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by benru3tps View Post
    New ertiga owner here:

2015 Ertiga GL

1K PMSShaw
    Oil Filter281.00
    Drain Plug washer26.00
    MATERIALS:
    Engine Oil (SUZUKI GENUINE OIL) 4 Liters 280.00/Liter1,120.00

TOTAL LABORFREE
    TOTAL PARTS1,255.36
    TOTAL AMOUNT1,406.00

As to what i copy/pasted above, iv read in the pms guide that for the 1k pms, the "I" which means Inspect, pde option na hindi ka mg replace ng oil,oil filter&drain plug washer. Correct? Since brand new naman yung car d naman talaga need mag change oil agad

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    There's no harm in doing a change oil for the 1K PMS, but yes, you should have the option to follow what's on the warranty booklet. Typical 1K PMS is just inspection. I'm not sure how your SA at Shaw would react, though. Alabang required an oil change for my Vitara at the 1K PMS even if I mentioned the inspect portion. Ganun daw ang maintenance kahit sa previous Vitara models. With Alabang the nearest dealer to my place, I just stuck with them since no harm naman. You have the option of having the PMS done at another dealer. It was mentioned in the Vitara forum that Sta. Rosa only did inspection at 1K PMS and the owner didn't have to pay anything.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by turniphead View Post
    The 5th bulb of my high-mount stop light is defective (the one positioned nearest to the rear wiper washer spray). Is this bulb replaceable? If yes, where can i purchase one?
    Yes, it should be replaceable. Check the manual for the spec of the bulb that you're supposed to buy.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bh0cky0 View Post
    Good pm po mga sir. I drove my car home last Dec 22 from casa and until now wala pa din OR/CR. Every week ko naman inuupdate yun sa agent ko. Nakuha ko na SD card, yung ibang freebies and insurance. OR/CR na lang talaga. Ganun ba talaga katagal mag process ng OR/CR sa Suzuki East Ave? Kasi yung kaibigan ko na kumuha naman sa Toyota nakuha na nya last week OR/CR niya ako wala pa din. Same week lang naman kami bumili ng sasakyan.
    Just keep following it up. This isn't something you can directly compare; different dealers have different approaches to getting LTO registration done, so you'll find that the time it takes to get the OR/CR varies.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post
    Yes, it should be replaceable. Check the manual for the spec of the bulb that you're supposed to buy.
    Thank you Sir nasa.jpl

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV