New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 579 of 632 FirstFirst ... 479529569575576577578579580581582583589629 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yun pala hehehe, straight from long time ertiga owners...bang for the buck talaga si ertiga hehehe...

btw, watch this video from mr. james deakin..this was the reason why i got the ertiga...

DRIVE Season 3, episode 1 - YouTube

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post
    Sir Jodski, and others,

Torn between avanza and ertiga ako, kaso ang mga nababasa ko eh:

1. Me amoy gas sa cabin, pero kadalasan amoy gas sa may bandang hood.
    2. Mahina pang ilalim, more or less 2 years lang may palitin na na suspension parts.
    3. Kadalasan nagmomoist ang headlight (not sure after replacement kung me bumabalik)
    4. Nangangamoy usok sa cabin, may butas na dapat takpan.

Let me know if bang for the buck pa din, ayaw ko mobilio, natatakot ako sa cvt eh. Pero isa din sa kinoconsider ko.

Avanza, toyota fanboy ako kaso, ayaw ko talaga ng interior at exterior ng avanza eh, ewan ko ba.

Salamat sa sasagot.
    I have 2 ertigas, one MT and one AT. Both are GL variants.
    My observations after 6 months of ownership:
    This is a comfortable car. The ride is soft specially for the driver and front passenger. It is a bit stiffer for the rear passengers but not bad. Fuel consumption is good. I get about 10-11 km/lt from the AT and about 11-12 from the MT on city streets with mild traffic and relaxed driving. On highway runs, both AT and MT can get around 17-20 km/lt or higher depending on cruising speed. No issues so far with the suspension. Yes, if you are stuck in traffic following a diesel car, the exhaust smell gets inside the cabin. I complained to the dealer regarding this issue and they resolved it by covering the outside air intake opening in the engine bay. The problem was solved, no more unpleasant smell. The interior quality and feel is a lot better in the ertiga if compared to the avanza, mobilio, and even the brv. It feels like a more expensive car than it actually is. Lastly, but very important for us in the Philippines, the aircon is great.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    I have 2 ertigas, one MT and one AT. Both are GL variants.
    My observations after 6 months of ownership:
    This is a comfortable car. The ride is soft specially for the driver and front passenger. It is a bit stiffer for the rear passengers but not bad. Fuel consumption is good. I get about 10-11 km/lt from the AT and about 11-12 from the MT on city streets with mild traffic and relaxed driving. On highway runs, both AT and MT can get around 17-20 km/lt or higher depending on cruising speed. No issues so far with the suspension. Yes, if you are stuck in traffic following a diesel car, the exhaust smell gets inside the cabin. I complained to the dealer regarding this issue and they resolved it by covering the outside air intake opening in the engine bay. The problem was solved, no more unpleasant smell. The interior quality and feel is a lot better in the ertiga if compared to the avanza, mobilio, and even the brv. It feels like a more expensive car than it actually is. Lastly, but very important for us in the Philippines, the aircon is great.

wow, dalawang Ertis, hehehe..agree with your observations sir..bang for the buck talaga...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hello Ertiga Owners! Been reading posts/comments about Ertiga from different websites for a week and I have seen video reviews as well. What made me curious about this car is that probably 80-90% of these reviews are all for the Ertiga, against Mobilio and Avanza.

Now to start my inquiry, may plano kami mag asawa bumili ng brand new car before 2018. Ang 1st option ko is Innova 2.8J MT, pero mahal and hindi sya pasok sa budget kung this year kami bibili. Ang purpose kasi ng car is to carry:

-Family of 5 (3 big adults for the 2nd row seats)
    -Daily use (hatid-sundo lang sa wife ko)
    -Business use (a group of 7 Photographers and Videographers)

Having given my purpose for the vehicle, plano namin bumili within this year. 2nd option ko nga is yung Ertiga GL M/T kasi mahal ang Mobilio and yung Avanza, former SA ng Toyota ang nagsabi na wag bumili nito dahil sa underpowered engine tsaka di ko rin gusto porma ng Avanza. Pangmatagalang gamitan kasi yung sasakyan kaya gusto ko maganda din sa paningin ko. Out din ang outdated AUVs sa choices namin.

Eto mga katanungan ko. Gusto ko kasi ng assurance from the owners themselves na "good buy" ang Ertiga. Ayaw ko maniwala sa SA kasi marketing strat lang ang sinasabi nila.

- Madali lang ba i-maintain ang Ertiga?
    - Kamusta ang parts nya in terms of availability and price?
    - Yung pang ilalim ba nya matibay din?
    - Kaya ba nya mga steep uphills loaded with 7 adult passengers? How's the acceleration for overtaking slow moving vehicles?

And lastly, dito naguluhan utak ko kaya im having 2nd thoughts of buying one,

- How true na underpowered ang mini MPVs, Mobilio and Avanza with 1.5L engine and the Ertiga with 1.4L engine?

Pasensya na po pero segurista lang po ako. 1st car ko kasi to na pera ko ang gagamitin pambili, at hindi sa magulang ko. Hehehe! Maraming salamat sa makakasagot.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    wow, dalawang Ertis, hehehe..agree with your observations sir..bang for the buck talaga...
    College na po kasi yung son ko, driving na.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bh0cky0 View Post
    Hello Ertiga Owners! Been reading posts/comments about Ertiga from different websites for a week and I have seen video reviews as well. What made me curious about this car is that probably 80-90% of these reviews are all for the Ertiga, against Mobilio and Avanza.

Now to start my inquiry, may plano kami mag asawa bumili ng brand new car before 2018. Ang 1st option ko is Innova 2.8J MT, pero mahal and hindi sya pasok sa budget kung this year kami bibili. Ang purpose kasi ng car is to carry:

-Family of 5 (3 big adults for the 2nd row seats)
    -Daily use (hatid-sundo lang sa wife ko)
    -Business use (a group of 7 Photographers and Videographers)

Having given my purpose for the vehicle, plano namin bumili within this year. 2nd option ko nga is yung Ertiga GL M/T kasi mahal ang Mobilio and yung Avanza, former SA ng Toyota ang nagsabi na wag bumili nito dahil sa underpowered engine tsaka di ko rin gusto porma ng Avanza. Pangmatagalang gamitan kasi yung sasakyan kaya gusto ko maganda din sa paningin ko. Out din ang outdated AUVs sa choices namin.

Eto mga katanungan ko. Gusto ko kasi ng assurance from the owners themselves na "good buy" ang Ertiga. Ayaw ko maniwala sa SA kasi marketing strat lang ang sinasabi nila.

- Madali lang ba i-maintain ang Ertiga?
    - Kamusta ang parts nya in terms of availability and price?
    - Yung pang ilalim ba nya matibay din?
    - Kaya ba nya mga steep uphills loaded with 7 adult passengers? How's the acceleration for overtaking slow moving vehicles?

And lastly, dito naguluhan utak ko kaya im having 2nd thoughts of buying one,

- How true na underpowered ang mini MPVs, Mobilio and Avanza with 1.5L engine and the Ertiga with 1.4L engine?

Pasensya na po pero segurista lang po ako. 1st car ko kasi to na pera ko ang gagamitin pambili, at hindi sa magulang ko. Hehehe! Maraming salamat sa makakasagot.
    I cannot comment much about the availability of parts sir kasi 6 months old pa lang yung car ko. Wala pang issues. The only thing I complained to the dealer was the unpleasant smell that entered the cabin during traffic. They resolved it naman. With regards to engine power, medyo mahirap masabi if underpower sya or malakas kasi nga subjective naman yan. I can honestly say though that it can climb the steepest inclined roads. Kahit sa mountain roads kayang kaya yan as long as there is tire traction. The MT variant is much stronger than the AT variant. Low geared po ang ertiga. In city driving, it feels quick and strong. Best thing po is to do a test drive. Test drive the ertiga and test drive the avanza or mobilio. Im sure in just a few minutes of driving, you can decide already. You will immediately feel kung alin ang gusto mo.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I cannot comment much about the availability of parts sir kasi 6 months old pa lang yung car ko. Wala pang issues. The only thing I complained to the dealer was the unpleasant smell that entered the cabin during traffic. They resolved it naman. With regards to engine power, medyo mahirap masabi if underpower sya or malakas kasi nga subjective naman yan. I can honestly say though that it can climb the steepest inclined roads. Kahit sa mountain roads kayang kaya yan as long as there is tire traction. The MT variant is much stronger than the AT variant. Low geared po ang ertiga. In city driving, it feels quick and strong. Best thing po is to do a test drive. Test drive the ertiga and test drive the avanza or mobilio. Im sure in just a few minutes of driving, you can decide already. You will immediately feel kung alin ang gusto mo.
    salamat sir. sa ngayon, Ertiga talaga over Mobilio and Avanza ako.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bh0cky0 View Post
    salamat sir. sa ngayon, Ertiga talaga over Mobilio and Avanza ako.
    advance welcome na, fellow cLUVer and don't forget to join Club Ertiga in FB hehehe....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    same tayo sir, less than a year pa lang and yung sa akin AT..agree ako na kaya naman mga inclined roads and medyo oks naman din FC...nasa diin talaga sa pedal ang key para sa fuel efficience eh hehehe...first few days na ginagamit ko si erti, medyo madiin pa sa gas pedal, pero now, suave na..sanayan lang talaga hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    advance welcome na, fellow cLUVer and don't forget to join Club Ertiga in FB hehehe....
    hey sir! nag request ako sa club ertiga group sa fb pero di pa nila ako accept. ilang araw na din yun. yun isa around 4k yung group members with questions kung bat ka sasali and kung owner ka. tapos yung isa naman around 1k. magtatanong tanong kasi din sana ako dun pati gusto ko makakita ng modded Ertigas.

anyways, dumaan kami mag asawa sa Suzuki Cubao kanina para makita ko IRL yung car. Ok sya at nagustuhan ng asawa ko. Yung promo nga lang ay pang Sept pa lang. Abang pa kami mas maganda offer. Hehehe! Mukhang 100% sure na kami sa Ertiga kasi wala naman reklamo asawa ko.Small issue ko lang, yung lagayan ng spare tire.baka kasi kalawangin dun yung nuts?Not sure kasi hindi pa ko nagkaron ng ganung lagayan ng spare.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV