New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 574 of 632 FirstFirst ... 474524564570571572573574575576577578584624 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    May 2005

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi, tanong lang po. Im planning to buy suzuki ertiga GL AT. Ok po ba fuel consumption? Thank you po sa sasagot!

I was able to use the ELM327 version 1.5 bluetooth using the SZ Viewer app on Android. I was able make it work after pairing the ELM 327 with my Samsung J7.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiay View Post
    Hi, tanong lang po. Im planning to buy suzuki ertiga GL AT. Ok po ba fuel consumption? Thank you po sa sasagot!

I was able to use the ELM327 version 1.5 bluetooth using the SZ Viewer app on Android. I was able make it work after pairing the ELM 327 with my Samsung J7.

Thanks.
    [/QUOTE]9 Km per liter up to 16 Km per liter.

Average around 12 km per liter.

Depends na po yan sa route mo

Sent from my ASUS Zenfone 3 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiay View Post

Thanks.
    [/QUOTE]

so far, oks naman ang FC ng AT sir...sa highway, the average is around 17-20km/l pag takbong pogi, that is around 80kph-100kph..if you go beyond that, medyo compromise na ang FC...with city driving, depende sa tapak sa pedal eh pero sa akin, it's around 12-14km/l, wag lang sobrang traffic...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    PTP

Hi po mga sir! Its been a while since i last posted here! Update lng po ako mga sir. Sa mga may plano po bumili ng suzuki ertiga natin trabaho ko po e assist kayo regarding sa mga inquiries nyo and ganon pa rin po i can give you the best deal in town. regarding sa discounts and freebies.

iwan ko na lng po contact number ko dito para sa mabilis pong transaction salamat po and have a nice day!

so far, oks naman ang FC ng AT sir...sa highway, the average is around 17-20km/l pag takbong pogi, that is around 80kph-100kph..if you go beyond that, medyo compromise na ang FC...with city driving, depende sa tapak sa pedal eh pero sa akin, it's around 12-14km/l, wag lang sobrang traffic...[/QUOTE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    PTP

Hi po mga sir! Its been a while since i last posted here! Update lng po ako mga sir. Sa mga may plano po bumili ng suzuki ertiga natin trabaho ko po e assist kayo regarding sa mga inquiries nyo and ganon pa rin po i can give you the best deal in town. regarding sa discounts and freebies.

iwan ko na lng po contact number ko dito para sa mabilis pong transaction salamat po and have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodenZero View Post
    good day po mga boss

I'm just a new member po.
    I've been reading your forum po, madami po ako natutunan..

I want to seek for your advice po coz i'm planning to buy ERTIGA GA M/T..

is there any best deals po?
    thanks po

god bless po sa lahat

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Good day everyone, I would like to ask if where can we buy a center console armrest for the ertiga?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe2314 View Post
    Good day everyone, I would like to ask if where can we buy a center console armrest for the ertiga?
    Hi sir....i suggest mag join ka sa fb page ng mga ertiga owners po..there, you'll find sellers selling center console at a reasonable price.. or search for MB Car accessories sa fb, who's also a partner seller, i think meron sya...hth...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Ok, thank you very much

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Good day to all,

I'm planning to buy this unit but I can't decide which branches of Suzuki and what insurance company's are the best. Any suggestions are welcome and well appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV