New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 564 of 632 FirstFirst ... 464514554560561562563564565566567568574614 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baju83 View Post
    asa nimo na acquire imo unit bro? srp or mandaue?
    Mandaue Bro. tried calling SRP branch, wala sad sila spare on stock "lever shift cable".

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by netcommando View Post
    It's been 2 years since I got my Ertiga GL.

Ako, hindi maganda experience ko sa Suzuki Ertiga. I'm really disappointed. Baka may makatulong sa problema ko, but ito po mga issues ko;

1. hindi totoo fuel consumption na, hindi naman siya talaga matipid lalo na's naka-on ang aircon palagi. hindi kapani-paniwala ang sa dashboard computer compared to actual.
    2. in my 1st year, palit agad ng wheel stabilizer sa front.
    3. ngayon, sira ang lever shift cable at walang spare stock sa Pilipinas, sa Japan pa kukunin at hindi daw covered sa warranty, consumable daw pero walang stock, huh!- the cost is P4,100. Yung gear 3rd at 4th shift lang, hindi nagpa-function ang 1st, 2nd, 5th & Reveres though pag kinambyo papasok naman pero walang functions, nag-dedefault sa 3rd or 4th gear, kahit naka -reverse nag-fo-forward siya, muntika na kao maka tama ng tao.
    4. as observed, hindi siya pupwede sa probinsya, yung malubak na kalsada or rough roads. ang hina ng under chassis nya.
    5. during overtaking, i usually shift to lower gear para may bwylo but mga after seguro 5 seconds na naka trottle, nawawala ang power.

ngayon, nasa casa ang awto ko dahil walang spare. 45 days daw ang antayin for the spare to reach Manila, then kung gusto kong i-airfriegt from manila to cebu para madali, mag-add ako ng another P500 sa shipment cost.

sa akin lang, talagang disappointed ako. it's very unfair. wala namang loaner car. so inconvenience, down time is unacceptable. sana kung may makatulong sa problema ko, paki reachout nalang po ako. kung meyron alam saan kukuha ng "lever shift cable"

normal lang gamit ng unit ko. bahay-ofc-church,school,mall, traffic narin ang cebu but di talaga kagaya ng maynila. once a year lang mag probinsyal trip tuwing summer vacation. periodic check is done normally, 25k pa nga lang kahit 2 yrs+ na.

salamat po sa time na mabasa to. dala na rin to palabas lang sama ng loob. sana may makatulong.

Same experience on the "lever shift cable." It's an easy fix. Had mine serviced here in Shaw as an interim solution. Actually, before i go to the casa was able to pin point where the problem is and fix it myself - thanks youtube.

Now, the lever is under your battery. You'll noticed that there are 2 cables supposed to be connected but are separated. cable 1 has a round tip, while the other one has a ring tip. You need to insert the rounded tip of the cable to the ring. After this get inside your car and try to feel your shift if it's a bit firm. If it's firm then, your problem is solved. Try the gears if it works especially the reverse. You just need to ask the mechanic to reinforce the connection thru rubbers and threads. Again this is an interim solution, as suzuki needs to provide rubber to these levers to be permanent.

BTW, Shaw told me that this is covered with warranty i don't have to shell out some money.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Same experience on the "lever shift cable." It's an easy fix. Had mine serviced here in Shaw as an interim solution. Actually, before i go to the casa was able to pin point where the problem is and fix it myself - thanks youtube.

Now, the lever is under your battery. You'll noticed that there are 2 cables supposed to be connected but are separated. cable 1 has a round tip, while the other one has a ring tip. You need to insert the rounded tip of the cable to the ring. After this get inside your car and try to feel your shift if it's a bit firm. If it's firm then, your problem is solved. Try the gears if it works especially the reverse. You just need to ask the mechanic to reinforce the connection thru rubbers and threads. Again this is an interim solution, as suzuki needs to provide rubber to these levers to be permanent.

BTW, Shaw told me that this is covered with warranty i don't have to shell out some money.
    actually i already got my car just this pm, and i lost around 5k total. i don't know what happened that the spare arrived only within 9 days instead of the 45 days mentioned, from Manila not from Japan where our last conversation with the casa is that no spare in Ph pero ngayon meron na daw dumating.. i paid the cable shift & select control assembly itself. The parts you mentioned are all new now in my unit, the defective part's rubbers are all worn out and broken. based on the warranty book, such parts like rubbers, bushings are consumables. kinontest ko na sa service center but wala talaga. seguro i-email ko nalang sa Suzuki Ph pero yung 1st email ko wala pang sagot until now. We own the unit but still we're at the mercy of the vendor/manufacturer to keep our car running and that mercy has a cost.

anyway, many thanks to everyone who read, took part big or small in what i went thru with my Ertiga. nagamit ko na siya at maayos na ngayon.

Customer experience wise - Ertiga failed me big time, sorry. i just have to scramble my finances now, planning to buy dependable unit from another manufacturer not necessarily bnew but what i'm looking for is the "high availability" aspect of a product. Ertiga is simply not for me. I'm in the telecom/IT industry and i value most "high availability" and "quality of service".

Thanks everyone and Thank you tsikot!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi.
    Just had my 30K kms PMS today sa Sucat Br.. Php7.7K plus yung aircon filter na Php 1,200.. kasi humihina yung aircon, minsan ok pero madalas parang wala... sabi yung filter daw me diperensya, pero parang ganon pa rin eh on our way home.. Q lang, kasama ba sa warranty yung aircon?
    Baka kasi more than filter ang problema.

TIA

Nga pala yung power lock nung sa rear driver ayaw na din gumana, sabi nila sira na daw yung actuator kaya for replacement na, ende ko muna pinagawa kasi Php 750

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hello everyone, it's me again. Wala talagang sagot sa email ko si Suzuki Ph customercare. sa mga may direct contact, pwedeng makisuyo, pakitanong lang po kung talagang wala bang warranty ang "Cable, Shift & Select Control" Part number 28300M60M00-000. The cost is 4k and labor is 1,200. kinontest ko na to sa service center pero hindi raw talaga covered. But as per post ni King_Louis below, sa Suzuki Shaw ay covered daw. So, ano ba talaga?

Suzuki Genuine Parts but at this early, sira na? how can i be sure na ok rin tong pinalit, baka after 2 years magpalit naman & by that time baka hindi na 4k ang price.

salamat po.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nman View Post
    Hi.
    Just had my 30K kms PMS today sa Sucat Br.. Php7.7K plus yung aircon filter na Php 1,200.. kasi humihina yung aircon, minsan ok pero madalas parang wala... sabi yung filter daw me diperensya, pero parang ganon pa rin eh on our way home.. Q lang, kasama ba sa warranty yung aircon?
    Baka kasi more than filter ang problema.

TIA

Nga pala yung power lock nung sa rear driver ayaw na din gumana, sabi nila sira na daw yung actuator kaya for replacement na, ende ko muna pinagawa kasi Php 750
    If they did not check yung freon level then kulang yung checking na ginawa. Baka naman wala lang sila aircon technician talaga?

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Is Ertiga GL A/T 2016 still a good choice versus other MPV/LUV in the market?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yes, the Suzuku Ertiga is still a good choice ... but if you're going to get the TOTL variant of Suzuki Ertiga, there's the new Honda BR-V to consider ...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    This is 2-DIN panel kit for Suzuki Ertiga and Suzuki Swift. You can use this for upgrading the stock head unit to any aftermarket 2-DIN head unit from Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, etc.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by netcommando View Post
    Hello everyone, it's me again. Wala talagang sagot sa email ko si Suzuki Ph customercare. sa mga may direct contact, pwedeng makisuyo, pakitanong lang po kung talagang wala bang warranty ang "Cable, Shift & Select Control" Part number 28300M60M00-000. The cost is 4k and labor is 1,200. kinontest ko na to sa service center pero hindi raw talaga covered. But as per post ni King_Louis below, sa Suzuki Shaw ay covered daw. So, ano ba talaga?

Suzuki Genuine Parts but at this early, sira na? how can i be sure na ok rin tong pinalit, baka after 2 years magpalit naman & by that time baka hindi na 4k ang price.

salamat po.
    Sa Automatic po ba yung cable or Manual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV