New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 538 of 632 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548588 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Mountek Snap+. Most convenient smartphone mount, with the cleanest setup (no bulky grip, no hassle of clipping the phone in).

It'll be a perfect fit on the Ertiga since the CD slot is right in the middle of the center console.

This is how it looks like on a different car:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro saan nakakabili ng Mountek Snap+?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Bro saan nakakabili ng Mountek Snap+?
    Here bro:

Mountek | GadgetPinas.ph

They also have a physical store in Pasig if you prefer that. They also sell a cheaper version na hindi branded, that's what I use on my other car and ok din.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Here bro:

Mountek | GadgetPinas.ph

They also have a physical store in Pasig if you prefer that. They also sell a cheaper version na hindi branded, that's what I use on my other car and ok din.

Thanks again bro, as usual very helpful!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Pang city driving nga yung gear ratio difference ng 3rd at 4th gear. Ngayong pure city driving na ako lagi na-appreciate ko na sya.

Sa flat highway kasi derecho na ko 5th gear from third at 2500rpm.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by romantiko View Post
    Kamusta naman po ang AC ng ertiga without the aircon on the rear side?? Kaya naman po ba ang init dito sa pinas? Thanks
    No worries sa aircon ang problem lang niya is ung automatic transmission. Ang bilis mag shift from 2nd to 3rd gear kaya parang my 'lag'. You need to depress the accelerator then press again the gas pedal to downshift from 3rd gear to 2nd gear to get more power especially when overtaking.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Recently acquired an Ertiga GLX 2weeks old... So far full tank from Amang Rodriguez Pasig to Greenhills daily would last 8days and that's traveling twice in a day (including side trips) Anyone can share their fuel consumption? TIA

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivebyWire View Post
    Guys, just to give you update.. we went to punta fuego yesterday and back to manila at night driving a GL ertiga. We are 6 in the car all full grown adults, the 2 guys are 6footers body builders so they weigh pretty much heavier among everyone. Ok, the verdict, did the car was able to climb the steep road? Yes, though you would feel the reduced power but the kick and response is there. What really amazes us is when we were stuck in a traffic uphill, we thought ertiga will surrender that time but oh.. it went climbing without even getting breathless.. now i believe. Btw, we went there full tank and what's left in the tank were more or less 70%.. pretty good..
    This is good Sir, I wonder how's the performance on GLX on steep roads via A/T... Hope folks can share.. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Mga sirs may height adjust ba ang driver's seat ng ertiga GL or GLX? May test drive ako sa saturday sa Suzuki East Ave, first tme ko. Ano ba dapat check, gawin at magandang daanan? Thanks sa mga sasagot

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldmb7 View Post
    Mga sirs may height adjust ba ang driver's seat ng ertiga GL or GLX? May test drive ako sa saturday sa Suzuki East Ave, first tme ko. Ano ba dapat check, gawin at magandang daanan? Thanks sa mga sasagot
    Afiak, wala.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Thanku bro

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV