New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 509 of 632 FirstFirst ... 409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Summit media's funding is a fraction compared to gma/abs. One motor show's host is matteo godicelli? Whats his pf for one epsidoe or segment in the show compared to paolo of topgearph. Its nuts. Hopefully Autofocus will improve also. Hehehe
    True that. BUT, if topgear can create better shows on the net. ABS/GMA will have to react instead of pre-empt.

Then again, what do I know of showbiz right. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The updates on the k14b are actually significant. This was highlight by the Suzuki Japanese guy in indonesia. Block cover changed, compression ratio changed. Also the transmision gear ratio was changed, 4th gear is longer so better fc on the highway.

Yeah I agree the diesel would be nice for mt buyers. 24kpl is double that of the innova.
    napaka lapit naman kasi din ng 3rd gear sa 4th gear. Dapat lang palitan talaga.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Summit media's funding is a fraction compared to gma/abs. One motor show's host is matteo godicelli? Whats his pf for one epsidoe or segment in the show compared to paolo of topgearph. Its nuts. Hopefully Autofocus will improve also. Hehehe
    Yeah... our videos are typically pro bono, in support of our online and print articles. If we had to do serious TV segment vids, iba na yun.

It CAN be done, but within the budget, a full-blown TGUK style show is not possible.

BTW, Full Throttle on History Channel, that's being produced by one of the TGP contributors and a former editor, and is probably close to what I think could be done with a local Top Gear show.

Personally, I'd like to write segments for a TGUK style show. Lots of ideas. There are a lot of fun things I get to do that we don't document on the site.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The video crew doing our shoot this week uses an Ertiga. Supposedly 8 km/l in pure city driving.

Not bad for a fully-loaded (with camera equipment and lights) seven seater.

In my time with the car, it was about 1-2 km/l better than the Avanza, and about 1 km/l better than the Mobilio in traffic. On the highway, the Mobilio can match or exceed it (CVT), but the Ertiga is still pretty good.
    I also get that FC with my GLX - pure city driving. My usual route is Taguig-Makati-Ortigas and I travel during rush hours as I am working on 9am to 6pm schedule. So imagine the traffic.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    mga ka-ertigans, anu po pwede nyo i-recommend na insurance? mag 1 year na si Erti namin this Nov.19, sabi nung pinsan ni misis okay daw Commonwealth, Mapfre ok ba?

Anu po pwede credit card? Yung ngayon ata namin eh Metro.

Salamat

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nman View Post
    mga ka-ertigans, anu po pwede nyo i-recommend na insurance? mag 1 year na si Erti namin this Nov.19, sabi nung pinsan ni misis okay daw Commonwealth, Mapfre ok ba?

Anu po pwede credit card? Yung ngayon ata namin eh Metro.

Salamat
    update mo kami pafs ha, malapit na rin mag 1 year Ertiga ko

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    doublepost

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mga Sir,
    Ano ginagamit nyo na panglinis ng seat na natapunan ng drink? Hindi ako makapili sa true value or ace kung alin dun kukunin ko.

Ayoko kasi ng itsura ng seat cover na grey ibalik.

TIA

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Mga Sir,
    Ano ginagamit nyo na panglinis ng seat na natapunan ng drink? Hindi ako makapili sa true value or ace kung alin dun kukunin ko.

Ayoko kasi ng itsura ng seat cover na grey ibalik.

TIA
    Gamit ko microtex quickleen...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Gamit ko microtex quickleen...
    Ok sir hanapin ko yan mamaya

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV