New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 508 of 632 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Is this the New Ertiga? I doubt it though. The new shipment recently were old Ertigas.

Longer videos sana. Every TGPH video is good, kudos to that.

It seems like the gma and some news publications with their motoring segments are starting to do videos recently.
    It was purchased last year, I think. Replaced a Nissan Verita (1.3)... and the girl driving it says it's more economical than the Verita, despite both being 4AT.

-

I'd like to do longer videos... hell... full video review sana... but for TGP, they're promotionals for the magazine, not income earning in and of themselves. Pero I think there's the potential already for a local TV show, or at least a full-on webcast... it just won't be the same as Top Gear UK... not enough budget.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Wala pa bagong Ertiga dito, AFIAK.
    India and Indonesian factories are already manufacturing the new ones. India's waiting time is 1month already. Diesel Hybrid is nice in India also. Indonesia I dunno the sales yet. They're market is mostly Avanza/Xenia so its hard to compete there. I think that is why Suzuki upgraded the k14b so that they will at least be named most fuel efficient 7-seater LUV.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1445340120.998118.jpg

Diesel Hybrid ertiga

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1445340187.755162.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1445340204.971811.jpg

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Bro,

Maybe you could do a Mighty Car Mods model of web series. Kick starters with brand deals.

Subukan nyo lang kahit isang episode or dalawa then check nyo reception.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It was purchased last year, I think. Replaced a Nissan Verita (1.3)... and the girl driving it says it's more economical than the Verita, despite both being 4AT.

-

I'd like to do longer videos... hell... full video review sana... but for TGP, they're promotionals for the magazine, not income earning in and of themselves. Pero I think there's the potential already for a local TV show, or at least a full-on webcast... it just won't be the same as Top Gear UK... not enough budget.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Bro,

Maybe you could do a Mighty Car Mods model of web series. Kick starters with brand deals.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

-

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    India and Indonesian factories are already manufacturing the new ones. India's waiting time is 1month already. Diesel Hybrid is nice in India also. Indonesia I dunno the sales yet. They're market is mostly Avanza/Xenia so its hard to compete there. I think that is why Suzuki upgraded the k14b so that they will at least be named most fuel efficient 7-seater LUV.
    I see, I'd like to see the diesel variant introduced here more than an upgraded k14b engine (which I think was merely ECU tweeked).

India's one month waiting time is for the diesel variant, I think.

They have petrol/CNG variants also.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I see, I'd like to see the diesel variant introduced here more than an upgraded k14b engine (which I think was merely ECU tweeked).

India's one month waiting time is for the diesel variant, I think.

They have petrol/CNG variants also.
    The updates on the k14b are actually significant. This was highlight by the Suzuki Japanese guy in indonesia. Block cover changed, compression ratio changed. Also the transmision gear ratio was changed, 4th gear is longer so better fc on the highway.

Yeah I agree the diesel would be nice for mt buyers. 24kpl is double that of the innova.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Bro,

Summit media's funding is a fraction compared to gma/abs. One motor show's host is matteo godicelli? Whats his pf for one epsidoe or segment in the show compared to paolo of topgearph. Its nuts. Hopefully Autofocus will improve also. Hehehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    2x 2x 2x post

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV