New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 507 of 632 FirstFirst ... 407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    double post

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sukhoi View Post
    Thanks po sa mga comments.. Yung 16kpl po na yan mixed o pure highway?
    Rating lang yan. ACTUAL full tank method, sa dami ng traffic at stop lights at kung ano ano pa (at carmagedon na din) I now barely make 10 kpl.

Pero before mag start ang mega traffic nasa 11kpl easy naman ako at city.

Sa highway at walang traffic, yakang yaka 17kpl.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    good info on the 16kpl old engine mr double-double post ahhahaha

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The video crew doing our shoot this week uses an Ertiga. Supposedly 8 km/l in pure city driving.

Not bad for a fully-loaded (with camera equipment and lights) seven seater.

In my time with the car, it was about 1-2 km/l better than the Avanza, and about 1 km/l better than the Mobilio in traffic. On the highway, the Mobilio can match or exceed it (CVT), but the Ertiga is still pretty good.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The video crew doing our shoot this week uses an Ertiga. Supposedly 8 km/l in pure city driving.

In my time with the car, it was about 1-2 km/l better than the Avanza, and about 1 km/l better than the Mobilio in traffic. On the highway, the Mobilio can match or exceed it (CVT), but the Ertiga is still pretty good.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Is this the New Ertiga? I doubt it though. The new shipment recently were old Ertigas.

Longer videos sana. Every TGPH video is good, kudos to that.

It seems like the gma and some news publications with their motoring segments are starting to do videos recently.
    Last edited by StockEngine; October 20th, 2015 at 04:28 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Thanks for the input bro. :D

loved the first Sagada video.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Is this the New Ertiga? I doubt it though. The new shipment recently were old Ertigas.

It seems like the gma and some news publications with their motoring segments are starting to do videos recently.
    Wala pa bagong Ertiga dito, AFIAK.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    2x 2x 2x 2x 2x hit go advanced... I know. tamad eh hahahaha

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

It was purchased last year, I think. Replaced a Nissan Verita (1.3)... and the girl driving it says it's more economical than the Verita, despite both being 4AT.

-

I'd like to do longer videos... hell... full video review sana... but for TGP, they're promotionals for the magazine, not income earning in and of themselves. Pero I think there's the potential already for a local TV show, or at least a full-on webcast... it just won't be the same as Top Gear UK... not enough budget.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV