New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 499 of 632 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Good day mga boss! May marerecommend ba kayong car insurance? meron kaya below 15k lang? Malapit na kasi mag 1 year si ertiga ko, panay message na rin ng banko. Salamat!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by meeqo View Post
    Good day mga boss! May marerecommend ba kayong car insurance? meron kaya below 15k lang? Malapit na kasi mag 1 year si ertiga ko, panay message na rin ng banko. Salamat!
    you may declare sa insurance kung magkano mo gusto ma-insure ang sasakyan mo. if that is still under loan, required ka pa rin mag comprehensive.
    consider yun Mafre insurance.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    you may declare sa insurance kung magkano mo gusto ma-insure ang sasakyan mo. if that is still under loan, required ka pa rin mag comprehensive.
    consider yun Mafre insurance.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    San po kayo bumili ng fog lamp ng ertiga nyo?ty

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    double post

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If member kana sa FB ng Ertiga club, ask mo doon sino partner namin na insurer. Fleet client and trato saamin nung insurance company.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Kung wala pang 10,000km natakbo ng ertiga mo, that is normal. That is because the brake rotor (front disc brake system) is not yet fully polished. So it is nothing to worry about. However, kung 11,000 na tapos mahina pa rin brakes, ipatingnan mo na agad.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Would like to remind everyone to double check your invoice and delivery receipt, found out that the color indicated on it is not the actual color of my unit.
    Btw, im not discouraging you from dealing with Mary Tan of commonwealth although nacommend ko sya here nung una since its true naman na she was able to give me a unit and quite a better deal.
    But just this afternoon, caught her lying regarding certain things, like visor will be available and will be delivered in my office etc... Just dont have the time right now to put all the details and the screenshot of our conversations here - was also thinking could be too much for her. But grabe ang hassle ko sa kanya, as in sobrang hassle. So think twice before dealing with Mary Tan or with anyone for that matter. Usually sa una lang sila maayos kausap pero once nakuha nyo na unit... Hays. Sorry for the long post. Hope this helps.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1444841591.054017.jpg

Mga sir, baka my gusto sa inyo ng rear fog light of ertiga like this one. Meron pa ako 4pcs left. Just pm me if you are interested. Tia

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boogielloyd View Post
    Would like to remind everyone to double check your invoice and delivery receipt, found out that the color indicated on it is not the actual color of my unit.
    Btw, im not discouraging you from dealing with Mary Tan of commonwealth although nacommend ko sya here nung una since its true naman na she was able to give me a unit and quite a better deal.
    But just this afternoon, caught her lying regarding certain things, like visor will be available and will be delivered in my office etc... Just dont have the time right now to put all the details and the screenshot of our conversations here - was also thinking could be too much for her. But grabe ang hassle ko sa kanya, as in sobrang hassle. So think twice before dealing with Mary Tan or with anyone for that matter. Usually sa una lang sila maayos kausap pero once nakuha nyo na unit... Hays. Sorry for the long post. Hope this helps.
    Yung agent namin ganyan din. Kelangan pa iescalate. Nung una ang tino kausap pero nung nakuha na namin unit wala ng kwenta. upto now badtrip wala pa rin or cr namin.

May way ba para ma check natin status sa lto?

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV