New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 495 of 632 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    This is excellent news. Hopefully these dealers wont be lazy anymore. Simpleng paperworks di maasikaso.
    Good day sir, how long should a dealer take to release the OR / CR and plates? One month plus? Less? 7days?
    I am sorry I cannot backread the very long thread because my eyes are weak. Salamat po,

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^they process registration by bulk not individually thats why it takes that long. They do it this way to save on transportation cost because it will be expensive for the dealership to send their messenger to LTO soon after a sale has been culminated

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^they process registration by bulk not individually thats why it takes that long. They do it this way to save on transportation cost because it will be expensive for the dealership to send their messenger to LTO soon after a sale has been culminated
    magkano gastos ng messenger bawat punta sa LTO? 500 pesos per trip?
    in a month, that's 2000 pesos kung once a week, versus 10,000 pesos kung every day... a difference of 8000 pesos.
    would the buyer be willing to shell out 500 pesos more, to ensure faster release of LTO documents and plates? i would list the expense under "walking fee". i would avail of this "service". at kumita pa yung dealer.
    what about you guys?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in a month, that's 2000 pesos kung once a week, versus 10,000 pesos kung every day... a difference of 8000 pesos.
    would the buyer be willing to shell out 500 pesos more, to ensure faster release of LTO documents and plates? i would list the expense under "walking fee". i would avail of this "service". at kumita pa yung dealer.
    what about you guys?
    Ok ngang business model to dr.d kaso may isa kong nakikitang major flaw... the LTO itself
    Baka kulang pa yung 500 na bayad per client para suhulan ang LTO para unahin ang plaka mo lalu na kung nagkakaubusan talaga.

Lalu lang lalala at dadami ang customer complaints kasi napakahirap magcommit kung dependent ka sa gobyerno.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    good day, question lang sa keyless entry.

naa-adjust ba yung sensitivity ng alarm? yung sa akin kasi eh nag-aalarm lang kapag sinusian mo yung pinto without pressing the unlock button ng remote.

pansin ko kasi sa ibang sasakyan, kapag i-try buksan yung pinto kapag naka-lock, or sipain yung gulong, or kahit may dumaan lang na motor na naka open muffler eh mag-aalarm na.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Ok ngang business model to dr.d kaso may isa kong nakikitang major flaw... the LTO itself
    Baka kulang pa yung 500 na bayad per client para suhulan ang LTO para unahin ang plaka mo lalu na kung nagkakaubusan talaga.

Lalu lang lalala at dadami ang customer complaints kasi napakahirap magcommit kung dependent ka sa gobyerno.
    no problem sa akin ang ubos plaka.
    as long as i have the paper documentation, proving that i have done my duty as owner.
    prublema na ng LTO kung wala silang mabigay na plaka.

Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post

no problem sa akin ang ubos plaka.
    as long as i have the paper documentation, proving that i have done my duty as owner.
    prublema na ng LTO kung wala silang mabigay na plaka.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

what about you guys?
    Nothing forbids you from processing it yourself.

Thats how the dealership do it, either we live with it or not

Just get the necessary docs from the dealership (eg import clearance, hpg clearance, ctpl insurance) then pay a trusted runner to process payment in a LTO office of your choice and youll get your OR/CR much sooner. Thats the only way to free yourself from the long queue if you subject yourself with the dealership process
    Last edited by kisshmet; October 1st, 2015 at 02:18 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    got my ertiga today
    thanks ms mary tan for the good deal at nakuha ko yun gusto ko kulay
    hindi ko pa masyado nakakatikot trabaho kasi.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Meron pa bang available na mid variant na A/T ngayon? Yung 778k? O top of the line lang ang A/T?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Meron pa bang available na mid variant na A/T ngayon? Yung 778k? O top of the line lang ang A/T?
    mukhang wala na. sa brochure sa website wala nang A/T variant yung GL. nung nilabas siya 752k lang.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV