New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 488 of 632 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Visit the bank instead of relying on their online calculator. They can give better rates if you meet them in person. Haggle with the local dealer some more, the need the sales quota. Don't be in a rush to buy. Get quotes from Manila and here in tsikot, you can use that as a basis for haggling. Find a good bank and they will be the one to haggle for you.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Visit the bank instead of relying on their online calculator. They can give better rates if you meet them in person. Haggle with the local dealer some more, the need the sales quota. Don't be in a rush to buy. Get quotes from Manila and here in tsikot, you can use that as a basis for haggling. Find a good bank and they will be the one to haggle for you.
    ty sir walter, will do po.
    I am waiting for sir Julio to response since we are both in the same place and
    I am also planning to get the ertiga GL MT too.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I agree. Before I bought the unit nag bank hopping at dealer hopping ako to get the best deal. Yun nga lang in your case limited ka sa dealers. Based from that I got BPI as they gave the best offer. Inclusive of the free 1 month amortization and 1 yr free insurance.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digimechanic View Post
    I agree. Before I bought the unit nag bank hopping at dealer hopping ako to get the best deal. Yun nga lang in your case limited ka sa dealers. Based from that I got BPI as they gave the best offer. Inclusive of the free 1 month amortization and 1 yr free insurance.
    ilang % interest ang na haggle mo sa BPI with free 1 month?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi sir!
    This is Mary Tan from suzuki commonwealth. Reminders lng po. if u want for best deals, discounts and freebies. u can reach me here or to these numbers 09177571414/ 09214916368. Thank u po and have a nice day.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Why not just post the deal here since you're claiming you have best one?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    ilang % interest ang na haggle mo sa BPI with free 1 month?
    26.54% ang add-on rate nya. Checking also other banks considering yun free 1 mo amortization at free insurance, si BPI na yun pinakamababa. Also tried their online calculator, somehow quite accurate yun figure na makukuha mo dun.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    sino po may alam, ilan madalas add-on rate interest sa mga automadness ng bpi?
    regular rate is mga 25%-26%.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hi Newbie Here,

Balak ko kumuha ng Ertiga GL MT this end of september , kumusta naman ang Unit nyo after 1 year? FC? Recommended SA somewhere south or pinakamaayos kausap at mabait na SA kung meron. Thank you po.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Newbie Here,

Balak ko kumuha ng Ertiga GL MT this end of september , kumusta naman ang Unit nyo after 1 year? FC? Recommended SA somewhere south or pinakamaayos kausap at mabait na SA kung meron. Thank you po.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hey Bro.. same tayo. Balak ko rin kumuha ng Ertiga this month! May nakuha ka nang SA?

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV