New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 479 of 632 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeger View Post
    FYI sir, Php 1,120 lang 1st and 2nd PMS sa Suzuki Auto Lipa. :2thumbsup:

Sino po nakapag 3rd PMS na... saan casa & how much?
    Thank you sa mga nag-reply sa query ko. :2thumbsup:

Since nasanay ako sa Suzuki Auto Lipa, on my upcoming 3rd PMS I think kailangan ko muna humingi ng itemized quotation sa maintenance na gagawin nila. Around 3,500 kms. pa lang kasi mileage ko which hindi naman practical siguro na palitan kaagad lahat yon mga dapat palitan for a supposed to be 10,000 kms. mileage (6 months).

Any suggestions or recommendations mga sir?? TIA

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ronanation View Post
    WARNING lang po mga ka-ertiga...
    if you are thinking of having transaction with KONZ BODY KITS makati.. just think twice dahil hindi po siya magandang kausap.
    kahapon bumili ako ng RAIN VISOR, meet up kami sa MOA dahil hindi ko kabisado ang makati at taga cavite ako..
    so abot lang ni MARK ung item tapos abot ko pera, wala ng check check ng item kasi hindi cia pumasok ng parking lot, nasa gilid lang cia ng kalsada.. at balot na balot ng packaging tape ung item kaya hindi basta basta ma open.
    then today nung kinakabit ko na yung rain visor, nakita ko may BASAG ung isa. naka ilang tawag ako kanina umaga hindi siya sumasagot. nag message ako sa fb at nung nabasa niya saka lang siya nag call back. pinasend sakin ung picture at ginawa ko nman. Pero wala pala siyang balak na palitan ng bago ung item. reremedyohan lang daw. pambihira nagbayad ako para sa bagong visor tapos binigyan ako ng sira. siya pa ang naninisi na ako daw ang nakasira.
    At isa pa po, ang ayos niya kausap nung bibili palang ako, usapan 1600 tapos nung nagkita na kami nagpadagdag ng 100 pero sabi ko naman madali ako kausap kaya binigay ko agad.
    Attachment 26438
    Dear Ronanation this is Mark of Konz Body Kits & Car Accessories. I learned from two of our loyal customers about your post and we felt that it is only fair that we explain our side and address this issue once and for all.

First, I'd like to make it clear that we are not an online seller, we are a duly registered business with a physical store in Makati. Posting ads online is only part of our digital marketing efforts to reach out to our customers. We rarely accept MEET-UPS in Metro Manila but we do give consideration to some customers with a minimal fee to cover for the cost of gas. When you asked to meet at Mall of Asia I accommodated your request because I was on my way to APCargo Pasay. AS YOU REQUESTED we met at Hypermarket MOA. I went down to show you the visor which is carefully and properly wrapped to avoid damages. When you called (after two days) we were not able to answer your call PRONTO like you expected but we did call you back. We let you explain what happened and asked you to send us a picture. However we cannot just agree that it was broken even before we handed the item to you because we knew that the item has been inspected. Is it possible that the item was mishandled during your commute back to Cavite. We offered remedy but not replacement because we cannot sell defective items to other customers. That's why we invited you to come over and bring the visor to see what we can do. We asked you to come to our shop but we never heard from you again.

We assure your that it is our practice to ALWAYS inspect items for dispatch to avoid hassle especially on the customer's side. Thus we are 101% confident that the rain visor we gave you is in good condition. We have shipped accessories including the same Ertiga visor to Visayas and Mindanao and never received a single complaint. Please understand that your problem will not be resolved by trying to ruin businesses through online forum posts like this. Huwag natin idaan sa ganitong mga post para makasakit ng mga small BUT legit businesses. Let us try to be fair all the time. We are trying to make an honest living. Someday when you have a business you will probably understand and see where we stand. You are still welcome to visit us anytime and we will do our best to help you. We are open Monday-Sunday 10am to 6pm.

Sa mga past and current loyal customers maraming salamat po sa tuloy na pagtitiwala.

May The Lord enlighten us and bring compassion and peace to our hearts.

- Mark, Konz Body Kits & Car Accessories

NOTE: The visor is no longer priced 1600 but 1800. Price has been adjusted accordingly to cover costs of international freight.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeger View Post
    Thank you sa mga nag-reply sa query ko. :2thumbsup:

Since nasanay ako sa Suzuki Auto Lipa, on my upcoming 3rd PMS I think kailangan ko muna humingi ng itemized quotation sa maintenance na gagawin nila. Around 3,500 kms. pa lang kasi mileage ko which hindi naman practical siguro na palitan kaagad lahat yon mga dapat palitan for a supposed to be 10,000 kms. mileage (6 months).

Any suggestions or recommendations mga sir?? TIA
    Teeger, ni-PM ko yung quotation sa akin sa Lipa.. Medyo mababa pa nga milyahe mo.. Heads up lang ser na 4 months na ang interval para sa PMS or 10K kms. Preo sa sa case mo, no. of months ang pagbabasehan

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nman View Post
    Teeger, ni-PM ko yung quotation sa akin sa Lipa.. Medyo mababa pa nga milyahe mo.. Heads up lang ser na 4 months na ang interval para sa PMS or 10K kms. Preo sa sa case mo, no. of months ang pagbabasehan
    Thank you very much sir sp00nman sa quotation, time and effort. :thanx:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Good evening!

My wife and I are planning to get an MPV as a replacement for our car. We're confused between Honda Mobilio and Suzuki Ertiga. I'm sure a lot of Ertiga owners will say that the Ertiga is the better choice, but I'd like to know the following from your experience:

- fuel economy (I suspect this is good since the engine is 1.4L)
    - power (full load affects the ride?)
    - comfort (bumpy ride especially on the 3rd row seats?)
    - PMS cost / frequency (Honda prides itself for twice-a-year PMS or every 6 months)

I hope you guys can help us. Btw, if ever, this will be my first Suzuki car. I've always bought a Honda, so I'm sure there will be something different.
    TIA!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good evening!

My wife and I are planning to get an MPV as a replacement for our car. We're confused between Honda Mobilio and Suzuki Ertiga. I'm sure a lot of Ertiga owners will say that the Ertiga is the better choice, but I'd like to know the following from your experience:

- PMS cost / frequency (Honda prides itself for twice-a-year PMS or every 6 months)

I hope you guys can help us. Btw, if ever, this will be my first Suzuki car. I've always bought a Honda, so I'm sure there will be something different.
    TIA!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mobilio has better fc and power delivery because of cvt and its 1.5L engine. In my opinion its the best 1.5 engine. 0-100: 10.8 seconds vs 13.5s(official rating for ertiga automatic)

If looks dont matter i would get the mobilio.

Facelifted ertiga will have an improved fc but i think it will arrive next year pa.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Mobilio has better fc and power delivery because of cvt and its 1.5L engine. In my opinion its the best 1.5 engine. 0-100: 10.8 seconds vs 13.5s(official rating for ertiga automatic)

Facelifted ertiga will have an improved fc but i think it will arrive next year pa.
    Thank you sir!!! Will definitely consider this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Thank you sir!!! Will definitely consider this!!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0ice View Post
    Good evening!

TIA!

Good evening!

TIA!
    Watch these comparison reviews. Very helpful. There are other comparison videos on YouTube. Look them up since I can only include two videos per post.

Consensus among the comparison reviews is the following:
    - Ertiga is more comfortable than the Mobilio. The seats of the Ertiga are thick, plush and have great support. Sofa-like. The Mobilio has thinner seats with inferior thigh support, which makes it slightly more spacious but also less comfortable. The Ertiga's ride is also soft and absorbs potholes and bumps better. NVH is also better on the Ertiga and its engine is noticeably more quiet (petrol review).
    - Mobilio is slightly more spacious and versatile than the Ertiga. For instance, in the Mobilio the 2nd row seats just tumble down. On the Ertiga, you'll need to lower the backrest then slide the seat forward. Also, the boot of the Mobilio is noticeably bigger. Not surprising since the Mobilio is 120 mm longer.
    - Mobilio has longer gears which makes it easier if you're getting a manual. Gears on the Ertiga are shorter which means you'll be shifting more frequently if you're getting a manual.

As for power, comparison reviews had diesel units so we can't make a comparison. But from my research, the Mobilio has more power, but like a typical VTEC, you'll need to rev it hard to get the power while the Ertiga has a flatter torque curve which means more power is available at lower revs. This makes the Ertiga better for city driving while the Mobilio better for highway driving, although comparo reviews have stated that the Ertiga is the more stable car at highway speeds.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Napakadali naman sana na pumili ng new car kapag satisfied owner ka nung previous car brand di ba? Kaya lang naman yata nahihirapang pumili e kase sa napaka gandang reviews ng Suzuki Ertiga. Ganito rin ang sitwasyon ko noon. At,naingganyo nga ako.
    Now, at 20,000kms I can say YES the reviews are correct. I am using fully synthetic oil which is allowed by the way by Suzuki dealers. My average fc since the beginning is 16.6km/L. And, It is powerful than my previous cars. Ok na ako sa napili ko, mas mura kase.

Napakadali naman sana na pumili ng new car kapag satisfied owner ka nung previous car brand di ba? Kaya lang naman yata nahihirapang pumili e kase sa napaka gandang reviews ng Suzuki Ertiga. Ganito rin ang sitwasyon ko noon. At,naingganyo nga ako.
    Now, at 20,000kms I can say YES the reviews are correct. I am using fully synthetic oil which is allowed by the way by Suzuki dealers. My average fc since the beginning is 16.6km/L. And, It is powerful than my previous cars. Ok na ako sa napili ko, mas mura kase.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen94Raj View Post

The new one will be even more fuel efficient. 😏

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV