New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 364 of 632 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Ranger View Post
    Hi po. Kamusta naman po ang Ertiga?
    try to back read sir kung sure to invest to something big, reading a 300 page post would only be a breeze..:thumbup:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nman View Post
    Ok naman yung kabit nya, Titanium ata yung brand nung sa amin, kasama sya sa freebies, pero kung gusto mo ng mas kalidad sa labas mo ipagawa, hingi ka nalang kapalit na freebie. Kung ok lang sa iyo light yung sa harap, kasi minsan hirap ako pag gabi. Medium dark yung sa front ko then, yung the rest mas darker pa. Pero preference mo pa rin yan, ako kasi medyo thunders na kaya siguro ganon tingin ko during night time.
    Thank you very much bro.

Gusto ko sana mag bago ng tint kaso kakapusin naman ako sa ibang obligations ko. O well, life. :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roycearellano View Post
    They showed me the first and second filters and it was so dirty, dark brown in color. Then the injectors covered with carbon.

I feel I should not be charged but they insisted it was an end-user problem. Tho I just brought this up to Suzuki Phil and hopefully they'll act on this.

I know also they won't easily exchange your unit and fix whatever they still can. I also thought with that one incident, it cannot accumulate so much carbon to cause my car to stall. It means, it's been accumulating over time. It's either, that gas station has really 'dirty' gas or something is wrong with the engine.

I can only prove it until I changed brand and station. After this, if the same problem will occur, then, I think I have something concrete proof that it's not the gas or the brand, but the engine.

I'll follow for now their ILLOGICAL advise just so they have nothing to take against me if the same problem occurs. I was even told if it got worst I have to exchange 4 injectors and pay for it at 4,5 each.

I hope someone 'expert' can give me further advise with this case. I don't know what cause so much accumulation of carbon and if its possible for this problem to occur with just 7k+ in the odo.
    Anong dealership po ba ito?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Ranger View Post
    Hi po. Kamusta naman po ang Ertiga?
    Sir, basahin nyo din yung reviews sa India ng petrol variant ng Ertiga as opposed to other compact MPVs.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    mga Sir, kelan po ba dapat schedule ng 2nd PMS?

Got my unit last nov. 29 2014...

1st PMS was done last Jan 10 2015

dapat ba march 10, 2015 ang next PMS or April pa dapat?

sensya npo walang alam sa kotse...1st car po

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by C*libur View Post

April 10 (3 mos after 1st PMS) or 5,000kms whichever comes first

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Pa help naman po, saan nakakabili ng Collinite 845? Wala kasi ako makita sa ACE Gbelt at Landmark. Concorde / Blade? Pwede po sya sa windshield di ba or ano po pwede nyo ma recommend i.e., autogard, micro magic ?

Then ni check ko ngayon yung oil dipstick, sobra ng kaunti sa marker nya. Ok lang kaya iyon, meron bang me xase dito din ng ganon dati? Sinabi ko na yun sa nag PMS, last Monday e. Per manual dapat within the range lang.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by roycearellano View Post
    They showed me the first and second filters and it was so dirty, dark brown in color. Then the injectors covered with carbon.

I feel I should not be charged but they insisted it was an end-user problem. Tho I just brought this up to Suzuki Phil and hopefully they'll act on this.

I know also they won't easily exchange your unit and fix whatever they still can. I also thought with that one incident, it cannot accumulate so much carbon to cause my car to stall. It means, it's been accumulating over time. It's either, that gas station has really 'dirty' gas or something is wrong with the engine.

I can only prove it until I changed brand and station. After this, if the same problem will occur, then, I think I have something concrete proof that it's not the gas or the brand, but the engine.

I'll follow for now their ILLOGICAL advise just so they have nothing to take against me if the same problem occurs. I was even told if it got worst I have to exchange 4 injectors and pay for it at 4,5 each.

I hope someone 'expert' can give me further advise with this case. I don't know what cause so much accumulation of carbon and if its possible for this problem to occur with just 7k+ in the odo.
    Boss, saang lugar ka ba nagpapagas? Dun ba sa gas station sa bahain na lugar?

Saang dealership yan?

These injectors, filters are in an enclosed mechanical system. What's the purpose of the warranty if they cannot be liable on these parts. These are not consumable materials in the first place.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    HI guys

all is settled na for the march 22 EB
    7am at tagaytay picnic grove
    those who want to join or drop by
    please text me at 0923.421.7890

HI guys

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Boss, saang lugar ka ba nagpapagas? Dun ba sa gas station sa bahain na lugar?

Saang dealership yan?

These injectors, filters are in an enclosed mechanical system. What's the purpose of the warranty if they cannot be liable on these parts. These are not consumable materials in the first place.
    Unfortunately, we only have one dealership in our area, CDO. It's a new gas station, not flooded area.

This is what's good about forums, I get educated. I brought that up to them and emailed Suzuki PH. The last feedback I got was, they'll look into my case and if refund me if ever.

Now I realized, warranty can be very tricky. If only I can return my car for a poor dealership service, I would. I wanted to stay away from that dealership too. I'm thinking to do PMS somewhere else. Tho, I have to go through the warranty terms again. Just so, I won't 'VOID' it. geee

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    HI guys

HI guys

enjoy sa EB tom sir butch. sorry i cant join u though i really wanted to. birthday ng pamangkin ko and we will go somewhere ata kaya di ako makasama. too bad.

im hoping next time makasama na ko. sana somewhere nearer naman dito samin. sa east pa kasi kami. ahihi.

anyway. i need ur help guys. i dont know what to do with this. ->imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1426959681.949979.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1426959706.408076.jpg

di ko alam kung san ko nakuha ung first pic or kung un kapatid ko me gawa. this thursday ko lang nakita. pano kaya to mga sir. insurance na ba to? hehe

salamat mga bossing.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV