New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 361 of 632 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen94Raj View Post
    Yes, It just so happened that fuel cleaner appeared on the job estimate for my 10K pms. I searched about it and found out it is good for the engine. it can restore engine to its best condition. it cost not more than P1,750.00

however, the sources I searched on say it has to be used once a year or as often as twice a year.

There i wonder, my unit is not yet turning 6months old.
    it is too early for this. but what if my engine already needs it at this time because of some fuel impurity built ups. Well, .....
    Kabayan, ok na 2nd pms ko at ang estimate eh Php 5005.07 para sa 3rd Pms
    Oil at filter P1120 & P271.04 respectively
    Spark plug 1280
    Brake cleaner 250
    Windshield shampoo 150
    Drain plug gasket 32

Alam nya din yung fuel cleaner pero hndi nmam daw nya irerekomend yon.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by roycearellano View Post
    ^ i don't really know. I was not given and I didn't even asked. Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV
    Sir kung saang branch kayo nagpaprocess ng loan,doon din kukunin ang insurance policy copy.pero kung online ang processing,better ask the bank.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    May nakita ako Ertiga sa Imus, sa PTC, may Club Ertiga na logo..
    Taga PTC kaya si sir?

Brgy Carsadang Bago 2, Imus ako..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Mga sir naexperience nyo n ba n pagstart nyo ng engine di nawala ung drawing ng manibela sa dashboard display..sinubukan ko pihitin..matigas..so pinatay ko engine den start ulit..ano po kaya cause nun?hirap naman kung pasumpong sumpong although 1st tym p lng naman..sana d n maulit..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Kabayan, galing ako kanina sa Lipa compare ko yang sa yo halos pareho.
    Walang semi synthetic oil available, instead na regular pinili na lang ni mrs na fully synthetic 2000 ang 4L
    Nagpa add ako nung fuel cleaner 600 lang sa kanila kaya inabot labat ng 5800

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen94Raj View Post
    Kabayan, galing ako kanina sa Lipa compare ko yang sa yo halos pareho.
    Walang semi synthetic oil available, instead na regular pinili na lang ni mrs na fully synthetic 2000 ang 4L
    Nagpa add ako nung fuel cleaner 600 lang sa kanila kaya inabot labat ng 5800
    Ok- ayus na din yan kabayan plus the fuel cleaner. Yung sabi naman sa akin conservative daw yung estimate nila doon kaya pwede pang bumaba yon. Pero kung almost same jan, tapos fully synthetic pa mas practical nga dyan kasi mas malapit sa atin, kaya lang doon sa Sucat ni car wash pa nila then vacuum loob, sa Lipa nung 1st PMS ko kung anu lang talaga yung nasa package. Balitaan mo ako kung maganda effect ng fuel cleaner baka ma-consider ko din.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Our ertiga stalled last Saturday and I just got it out from the Casa yesterday afternoon. Findings, 'injector' covered with too much carbon that it couldn't pump. Primary and secondary filters were filled with so much dirt. They discovered sediments in my fuel tank. I ended up paying 2,5 for the service which includes gas but when they handed me the vehicle, it's almost empty. After a kilometer run, warning light turned on. I also just noticed that they charged me P700 for the gas but their manager told me, he PO'ed gas worth P500.

Possible cause are the following (as per service center):
    - The station where I used to get my gas for the past months
    - 'Dirty' gasoline of SeaOil
    - Using higher octane fuel. I use Premium with 95 RON but this I don't want to agree since it should not have any effect at all but they insisted not to use anymore higher RON.

I asked them to give me written report of their findings so I can send it to the gas station and asked them for possible refund of the repair/inconvenience it cost me.

SeaOil is very near my place and the past months of being with them, I'd like to think this is just an isolated case but never again. Next gas station not out of my way but a little bit far is Caltex. This is also what the dealer recommended me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the engine stalls because higher octane fuel was used...
    ha!

paniniwalaan ko pa na yung tao ay namatay dahil napaka-sarap ng kinain..
    Last edited by dr. d; March 17th, 2015 at 10:45 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    guys hope to see you sa March 22 EB
    will have a special announcement for those who will come
    chance of a lifetime

see u guys there

https://www.facebook.com/events/657689167676887/?ref=4
    Sayang. Pasensya na bossing at hindi ako makakapunta, though looking forward na ako noon kahit wala pang date kasi tagaytay, mas malapit sa amin(from Tanauan). Anyways, enjoy and just a suggestion lang if we could set the date at least 3-4 weeks para ma plano mabuti. Pero baka na missed ko rin lang yung previous invite/info re 3rd EB.

Sir butchoi, me utang pa ako sa iyo with respect to registration.. for sure this week na yan kasi nakabit na yung plaka namin kahapon.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by roycearellano View Post
    Our ertiga stalled last Saturday and I just got it out from the Casa yesterday afternoon. Findings, 'injector' covered with too much carbon that it couldn't pump. Primary and secondary filters were filled with so much dirt. They discovered sediments in my fuel tank. I ended up paying 2,5 for the service which includes gas but when they handed me the vehicle, it's almost empty. After a kilometer run, warning light turned on. I also just noticed that they charged me P700 for the gas but their manager told me, he PO'ed gas worth P500.

Possible cause are the following (as per service center):
    - The station where I used to get my gas for the past months
    - 'Dirty' gasoline of SeaOil
    - Using higher octane fuel. I use Premium with 95 RON but this I don't want to agree since it should not have any effect at all but they insisted not to use anymore higher RON.

I asked them to give me written report of their findings so I can send it to the gas station and asked them for possible refund of the repair/inconvenience it cost me.

SeaOil is very near my place and the past months of being with them, I'd like to think this is just an isolated case but never again. Next gas station not out of my way but a little bit far is Caltex. This is also what the dealer recommended me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the engine stalls because higher octane fuel was used...
    ha!
    Honga, as long as you meet the minimum RON requirement walang problema sa engine, yan ang pagkaka-alam ko. Kung ganon pala findings nila dapat marami nang na stall na mga bagong kotse, panigurado marami gumagamit ng higer RON from Petron's Xtra Adv(93).

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV