New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 306 of 632 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ronv View Post
    anong consequence po kung may light pa ang parking brake at umandar/atras pa rin ang ertiga?nangyari po nung magpark ako,akala ko nakababa na ng todo ang parking brake.
    similar incident to one of our friends here u can back read
    but basically if u think mejo malala un incident, have it checked with the dealer or u can do diy testing
    if the hand brake locked up

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

anong consequence po kung may light pa ang parking brake at umandar/atras pa rin ang ertiga?nangyari po nung magpark ako,akala ko nakababa na ng todo ang parking brake.
    similar incident to one of our friends here u can back read
    but basically if u think mejo malala un incident, have it checked with the dealer or u can do diy testing
    if the hand brake locked up

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    guys, question lang..Gano kalayo difference ng GA sa GL na dashboard?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    It should give you an audible warning sound when you move the car while the parkbrake light is on or the door is ajar. I sometimes forget to lower the parking brake all the way down so the warning sound like ting ting reminds me to disengage parking brake.

It should give you an audible warning sound when you move the car while the parkbrake light is on or the door is ajar. I sometimes forget to lower the parking brake all the way down so the warning sound like ting ting reminds me to disengage parking brake.
    Last edited by dandang; February 8th, 2015 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Grammar

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN

all new members and pioneering members are encouraged to fill up the form to allow for our new membership database

Click Link below for the Form
    Form

any questions pls post or PM me
    btw may konti glitch when using android so better if u use/fillup form via PC

thanks again!

all new members and pioneering members are encouraged to fill up the form to allow for our new membership database

Form

thanks again!

to all: picture is now NOT required (to allow IOS and Android users) to fill up the form BUT! pls PM me with your full name and attach a pic so that i can upload it sa form

Form

thanks again!

http://bit.ly/1DomZXa

thanks again!

to all: picture is now NOT required (to allow IOS and Android users) to fill up the form BUT! pls PM me with your full name and attach a pic so that i can upload it sa form

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Happy sunday mga ka-Ertiga. Nanliit si brownie sa mga sasakyan ng tatay ko. Sabayan na lang sa kalsada ang labanan hehehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1423372699007.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Kanino po kaya yung brown na ertiga na nakapark kanina sa robinsons imus at nakasalubong namin paglabas sa robinson red ertiga naman..hehe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zackiy88 View Post
    Kanino po kaya yung brown na ertiga na nakapark kanina sa robinsons imus at nakasalubong namin paglabas sa robinson red ertiga naman..hehe.
    Kaw ba yung brown na nakasalubong ko sa ramp? Red din kasi yung ertiga ko. Pero may nakita pa kong isang red kanina sa rob din.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    hi san po kayo nagpagawa ng seat cover? and how much?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    To all Cavitenos, Suzuki DASMA is now Open. located at Km29 Emilio Aguinaldo hiway building 1&2 Salitran II dasmarinas Cavite, Look for Nica 09369259610

10965450_10202383159019728_1494630406_n.jpg10984803_10202383159339736_377019320_n.jpg

To all Cavitenos, Suzuki DASMA is now Open. located at Km29 Emilio Aguinaldo hiway building 1&2 Salitran II dasmarinas Cavite, Look for Nica 09369259610

10965450_10202383159019728_1494630406_n.jpg10984803_10202383159339736_377019320_n.jpg

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yes po malamang kami yun mga 2.30pm kanina..di ka napansin ng pamangkin ko kaya di sia nagbusina o nag passlight..=)

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV