New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 273 of 632 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nman View Post
    OK ser, will do next time..

Me nag post din na nag-iinflate ang tires while running- totoo ba yon?
    Yes. As the tire deforms, it heats up. As it heats up, the pressure increases. Eventually the temperature and pressure stabilize.

The reason most safety authorities recommend higher pressures than back in the 80's and 90's is that low-pressure tires heat up more... because they deform more... and the excessive pressure swings and heat cycling makes the tires degrade faster.

Side note: always measure pressure and add air with the tires "cold" or close to cold.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yes. As the tire deforms, it heats up. As it heats up, the pressure increases. Eventually the temperature and pressure stabilize.

The reason most safety authorities recommend higher pressures than back in the 80's and 90's is that low-pressure tires heat up more... because they deform more... and the excessive pressure swings and heat cycling makes the tires degrade faster.

Side note: always measure pressure and add air with the tires "cold" or close to cold.
    clear explanation sir...i'm now informed..:thumbup: tnx tnx

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by iceburn467 View Post
    clear explanation sir...i'm now informed..:thumbup: tnx tnx
    just to provide example, i left cavite around 10am last Tuesday January 20, 2014 and forgot to have my tire pressures to be checked. arrived in Balintawak around 1230pm, then went to Project 6, then go back to trinoma. on my way home, gas up at sea oil, and (A) have my tire pressures checked and added air. all good, all at 35psi.

yesterday, on my way home napansin ko ung tire ko, parang masyadong nakadapa and not of the usual. so again pressure check - surprisingly it is around 30psi with less than 3kms on the road, fill it up until 35psi (B) again.

(A) is a warm since i already traveled around more or less 80kms during the hottest time of the day and (B) is cold or close to cold.

hope this add more context Sir.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KopiMan View Post
    Steel rims kasi mas malambot compared sa alloy wheels. Kaya pag nadali ka ng matinditinding lubak at na deform and steel rims mo, singaw hangin nyan. Recommended talaga upgrade sa mags, maporma na mas matibay pa. Di mo mapapansin difference nyan sa fc dahil magaan din ang alloy rims.
    Thank you Sir Kopiman, what's the best mags for ertiga? Incase may GLX/GL owner na nagpalit na ng mags, benta niyo po dito. TIA

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KopiMan View Post
    Steel rims kasi mas malambot compared sa alloy wheels. Kaya pag nadali ka ng matinditinding lubak at na deform and steel rims mo, singaw hangin nyan. Recommended talaga upgrade sa mags, maporma na mas matibay pa. Di mo mapapansin difference nyan sa fc dahil magaan din ang alloy rims.
    Thank you Sir Kopiman, what's the best mags for ertiga? Incase may GLX/GL owner na nagpalit na ng mags, benta niyo po dito. TIA

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Wow, cold pala dapat. I didn't know that.

Salamat sa info

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post
    just to provide example, i left cavite around 10am last Tuesday January 20, 2014 and forgot to have my tire pressures to be checked. arrived in Balintawak around 1230pm, then went to Project 6, then go back to trinoma. on my way home, gas up at sea oil, and (A) have my tire pressures checked and added air. all good, all at 35psi.

yesterday, on my way home napansin ko ung tire ko, parang masyadong nakadapa and not of the usual. so again pressure check - surprisingly it is around 30psi with less than 3kms on the road, fill it up until 35psi (B) again.

(A) is a warm since i already traveled around more or less 80kms during the hottest time of the day and (B) is cold or close to cold.

hope this add more context Sir.
    Thanks for sharing

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    thanks *niky and *RomeoAlpha sa mga tips... laking tulong neto

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    for *kalayo, here's my retro-fitted seat cover done in Lapasan, CDO (NMRS).

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1421888726.319440.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1421888742.635086.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1421888774.854914.jpg

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    HI Guys, ok ba ang Nitro air? TIA

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV