New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 227 of 632 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by iceburn467 View Post
    ito nga pala new mags ko hehe :D, GA po R3 ko kaya steel sya dati..hehe laki pinagbago nya...
    nice mags sir
    15's pa rin ba?

hope u can share more specs ng mags ie offset, mag width, model...price ref if possible

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    hehe share ko lang when driving home from the EB
    along r10 road sa may pier saw a white ertiga while driving with FC in mind
    inunhan ako till we reached the stop light
    white din sya and my wife saw that the other kept smiling and was comparing units (white din sya and side by side kse kme sa stop light)
    and kept looking at mods i;ve done.
    pag gosabay hinataw for 1/2kms hehehe (there goes my FC again)

sa 2nd stoplight nagkawayan nalang kme and i had to make my turn na... if u ever see this pre UC3113 nice to meet u on the roads!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    about the no plate no travel policy

ok here is the deal without or/cr daw as per law can only use the dealer letter for 7 days to use the car...solution was to use several letters to allow longer use. best bet to always follow up the dealer on re OR/CR....

now if u have OR/CR you need to request the dealer to obtain a LETTER OF AUTHORITY to use IMPROVISED PLATES but its the best way para di mahuli or to allow u to pass freely incase the mmda,etc flags u down. will update u again on how this is obtained... note that OR/CR is really not enough, esp if strict un huhuli sa atin, (this item i am still looking into how this is done but u can ask your respective dealers about it and share also)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    I think 11-13 kms/li is decent. Yung kine-claim na kaya hanggang 16 kpl (as per Suzuki website), feasible sya kung andar mo below 60 kph and walang aircon, walang over rev. Regardig sa PMS, just follow the manual. Ang alam ko sa 2nd PMS, after 5000 kms OR 6 months ata.. Si ko kasi hawak manual book ng ertiga ko, nandun yun di ko lang maalala.
    Ok thanks, *mangjose parang naalala ko nga sabi sa akin sa lipa na after 3 months or 5000 KM- check ko din sa manual.

with regards don sa over rev, eh me mga instances ako na ganon kasi GA yung sa amin at walang tachometer kaya naka depende lang ako sa tenga ko eh minsan hindi ko napupuna na kelangan ko na mag shift.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    my maruti earthy is a glx a/t pro ala den tweeter....huhuhuhu
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    Pag GLX, may tweeter yan. Yung sa GL and GA ang alam kong wala. May cover din na makikita sa dash pero mukang abang lang sya if the GA/GL owners opt to add tweeters

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    went to baguio last xmas vac w/ 5 passengers. roam around in some traffic areas for a few days. went down to la union & filled up the tank. 12.5km/l FC me. went to ilocos sur & vigan w/ seven passengers (found out that 3 teenagers can fit in the 3rd row w/o hassle) then back to la union after a few days. filled up the tank again & FC was 13.7km/l. hmmmm. smooth driving on non uphill roads give a better FC.this time i remembered to reset the console avg reading to zero. went back to baguio. roam around a bit but no more traffic (guess peeps where afraid of the jams so maybe they all went down na after xmas). climbed lapreza -'forever more' (mt. kabuyao) at 2,000 meters above sea level (there's traffic up there, geeez...)went back to manila. drove tplex/sctex/nlex at 1.5k to 2.2k rpm w/ max 100kph. the avg console reading was 14.3km/l but when i filed her up again...the verdict was 11.7km/l. full tank method in determining the FC or fuel efficiency ratio (FER) is more accurate than the avg reading in the console. btw, my maruti earthy is a glx a/t.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hindi kaya nakalimutan nilang lagyan? Napansin ko lang on my 2nd week with my GLX A/T...medyo nalungkot ako kse I kinda expected it as standard for their top of the line unit :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by maruti View Post
    my maruti earthy is a glx a/t pro ala den tweeter....huhuhuhu
    *mangjose....pwede kayang i-raise ito with Suzuki Phils? Am thinking of sending them an e-mail to clarify.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by torbiks View Post
    Hindi kaya nakalimutan nilang lagyan? Napansin ko lang on my 2nd week with my GLX A/T...medyo nalungkot ako kse I kinda expected it as standard for their top of the line unit :-(

*mangjose....pwede kayang i-raise ito with Suzuki Phils? Am thinking of sending them an e-mail to clarify.
    Yun din ang expectation ko sa glx ko pero na disappoint ako ng konti nung nakita ko na takip lang knowing na totl na sya.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hindi ako maka reply sa message ni sir butchoi. Try ko mamaya.
    With regards sa fc ko, advantage ko kase na taga lipa city ako. maluwag at long drive ang papasok at palabas sa amin. Hindi ko pinapa lampas sa 3000rpm ko. Stay lang lagi sa 5th gear kahit near 50kph na, 100kph na lang tulin kase 3000rpm na yun. Ang aircon hindi ko pinipihit sa green line. ina avoid ko sudden stops makipag unahan humarurot, at avoid dapat iwanang bukas makina habang naka park o idle ng matagal. sa loob ng 5800 kms e dumaan na kami sa sobrang traffic everywhere, sa NAIA, going to malls, dati nga 16.9kmd/L yan. sa dati kong car, Honda idsl nagagawa kong 18kmd/L yun. nasa conciousness dapat pagtitipid. Ingat ka Ertiga

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    mahirap sa subd. na walang sariling parking, nagkakagasgas si Ertiga!
    (weekends ko lang ginagamit for family use, weekdays, I'm riding a motorcycle para iwas traffic)

sa mga kagaya kong ertigans na sa labas/tapat ng bahay nagpapark, do you cover it? what brand do you use?
    salamats, newbie pala pagdating sa 4 wheels!

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV