New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 186 of 632 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    hmmm i think same ung dealer ng UN ave and Erod
    may u can try calling un ave....

under warranty daw ba un crack sa windshield?
    Yun nga po after tignan nung tao galing sa planta after waiting for almost 4 hours tawagan na lang daw po kami dont know kung under warranty o gamitin ang insurance but definitely kung under insurance walang participation fee dahil wala silang proof na na-damage namin kaso follow up kami sa SA puro follow up sa planta kaya nga kami kumuha ng bago kala ko hassle free sa mga sirang ganyan

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by C*libur View Post
    bro, may pm ka. goodluck sa car, sana makakuha ka ng unit para mas dumami pa mga Ertiga owners saan ka pala sa pasig?
    Got your PM bro. Unfortunately, walang available na GLX variant sa ngayon.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Meron na ba nagpa add ng keyless entry dito sa casa? How much inabot nga sirs? Para may idea ako kung magpa add ako sa casa, salamat

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hello Everyone,

My Suzuki Ertiga GL MT (Dusky Brown) unit was released last 5th December 2014. For those planning on buying one, I highly recommend Resty of Suzuki Pasig. He is very easy to deal with and very accommodating. He would ALWAYS respond to my queries in a timely manner. Big thanks to a fellow Tsikot forumer who shared Resty's contact details here.

Now, just to pay it forward, I can guarantee that BPI offers the most competitive interest rate. Of course, it may vary from one person to another based on credit standing, but I was offered 13.82% for 3 years. It may have helped that I availed of a car loan 5 years ago from BPI as well but offers from PSBank and Metrobank (even with the free chattel mortgage and insurance with AON) were just ridiculously high.

Additionally, if amount to be financed is at least PHP500,000.00 payable in 36 months and up, you can avail of free insurance for 1 year. Please send me a private message if you would like to be referred to BPI.

The only other bank that offers competitive interest rates sans the free insurance is Security Bank. If you become a Gold Member (with maintaining balance of PHP100, 000.00) right before availing of the loan, you would get a preferential rate!

Now, would have to read through the pages again as I need to contact the forumer who had his leather car seats customized.
    Regards,
    Kutchikutch*

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ertigurl View Post
    Yun nga po after tignan nung tao galing sa planta after waiting for almost 4 hours tawagan na lang daw po kami dont know kung under warranty o gamitin ang insurance but definitely kung under insurance walang participation fee dahil wala silang proof na na-damage namin kaso follow up kami sa SA puro follow up sa planta kaya nga kami kumuha ng bago kala ko hassle free sa mga sirang ganyan
    hehe payments you can escape, but hassles... you have to learn to love them along with your car ^_^

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kutchikutch View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My Suzuki Ertiga GL MT (Dusky Brown) unit was released last 5th December 2014. For those planning on buying one, I highly recommend Resty of Suzuki Pasig. He is very easy to deal with and very accommodating. He would ALWAYS respond to my queries in a timely manner. Big thanks to a fellow Tsikot forumer who shared Resty's contact details here.

Now, just to pay it forward, I can guarantee that BPI offers the most competitive interest rate. Of course, it may vary from one person to another based on credit standing, but I was offered 13.82% for 3 years. It may have helped that I availed of a car loan 5 years ago from BPI as well but offers from PSBank and Metrobank (even with the free chattel mortgage and insurance with AON) were just ridiculously high.

Additionally, if amount to be financed is at least PHP500,000.00 payable in 36 months and up, you can avail of free insurance for 1 year. Please send me a private message if you would like to be referred to BPI.

The only other bank that offers competitive interest rates sans the free insurance is Security Bank. If you become a Gold Member (with maintaining balance of PHP100, 000.00) right before availing of the loan, you would get a preferential rate!

Now, would have to read through the pages again as I need to contact the forumer who had his leather car seats customized.
    Regards,
    Kutchikutch*
    wow, nice interest rate... can u give us idea on how much nalang interest payments would be? very nice...

i would recommend this guy
    https://www.facebook.com/boychincuancoautoseats

his quote to me as 8k for all seats(leathrettes with warranty) , very professional work imho, sabi ko kse similar lang naman ertiga sa avanza ^_^

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    hi, need your opinion guys...been looking around for a new upgrade and mags were on the list, yes a lazy monday again

planning on these mags
    t1.jpg
    they say its a china surplus 10k + swap to my orig mags
    a bit heavy

2nd is this
    t2.jpg
    its looks orig and is lighter than the first 6K + swap to my orig mags

will be using the same tires btw...
    any comments would be greatly appreciated!

i think warranties would stay the same since its the same wheel size but you comments are still appreciated

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Need feedback from current Ertiga owners...

We checked out a display unit yesterday and the comments that stood out from the wife is that the interior feels "plasticky" and that the interior of the Avanza feels and looks better. She also commented on the how the A/C vents looks (sticks out from the ceiling unlike those of the Avanza na incorporated na sa ceiling). She even noticed kung bakit daw ganun ka-"crude" yung gas tank and hood levers.

Am more of the practical owner and to me the bigger space (vs sedan), better ride quality (since this uses the platform of Swift) and better fuel consumption (vs Avanza) are my primary considerations.

But, that said, how do you feel about these comments about the Ertiga's interior? And what should I tell the wife naman para ma-appease yung pagka-turn off nya?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by torbiks View Post
    Need feedback from current Ertiga owners...

We checked out a display unit yesterday and the comments that stood out from the wife is that the interior feels "plasticky" and that the interior of the Avanza feels and looks better. She also commented on the how the A/C vents looks (sticks out from the ceiling unlike those of the Avanza na incorporated na sa ceiling). She even noticed kung bakit daw ganun ka-"crude" yung gas tank and hood levers.

Am more of the practical owner and to me the bigger space (vs sedan), better ride quality (since this uses the platform of Swift) and better fuel consumption (vs Avanza) are my primary considerations.

But, that said, how do you feel about these comments about the Ertiga's interior? And what should I tell the wife naman para ma-appease yung pagka-turn off nya?
    Haven't looked into the new avanza except on those taxi's.
    1. Probably Ertiga looks "plasticky" but it's much solid plastic. Avanza's plastic feels like "ampaw." Everything on this budget cars are plasticky, it's just the way they present their own.
    2. Plasticky, yes but it has much more functional and practical on those curves (maladi magsaksak ng coins and mag ipit ng kung ano ano sa mga mini holders nya).
    3. Crude is subjective. Jeep Rubicons is crude, seeing their door hinges screwed on the outside door, even their tail lights. HAHAHAHA!

Sir, have a feeling that the opinion of your wife is actually your own. It's so detailed that she should be working with TopGear.

Please also consider the safety features that the avanza doesn't have. That's NOT even comparable.

Ertiga won on COTY for crossover APV. BTW! The "experts" has spoken.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by torbiks View Post
    My only suggestion is to go where you'll be both happy, if it's the avanza, then go for it, if it's the ertiga, then go with the ertiga

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV