New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 632 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mpressor View Post
    Thanks! I just needed to hear/read it from an owner himself. I have never seen a GA unit personally and there are times kasi na I don't trust brochures.

Here's the GL unit that I checked sa Suzuki Sucat:

maganda nga ung may box sa likod...magcustomize nalng ako hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    sorry for the newbie car aircon question... ^_^

does this mean ba na if the aircon infront if off
    the aircon at the back is working and cooling?

my GL needs aircon to be "ON" sa front para cool din ung hangin sa likod...
    of patay sa harap, parang blower nalang un aircon sa likod...
    i thought na ganun lang tagala kse or i am mistaken...
    Yes ganun talaga. Here's how the Ertiga's dual evap aircon setup works as per testing, which is similar to a Nissan Vanette:

- Single but larger compressor to feed 2 cooling coils

- The blower switch for the rear a/c turns on even if the front a/c blower switch is set to off but will only be in fan mode.

- The rear evaporator will only start cooling once the front a/c blower switch is set to at least 1 and the illuminated A/C button is turned on. If you turn off the front a/c blower switch, a relay also turns the A/C button off even if it is in the ON position. In my opinion, they should have set it similar to a Tamaraw FX where the rear blower switch only gets activated if the front a/c lever is set to at least 1 via a separate blower relay.

- If both blowers are on but the A/C button is turned off (no light), a/c will be in bypass/fan mode (won't cool).

- If the rear blower is turned off but the front a/c blower switch is set to at least 1 and the A/C button is turned on, the rear evaporator still cools but you won't notice it since the blower is turned off.

If you have ridden a Kia Carnival, that one not only has dual A/C but also has the "Dual zone" setting where the thermostat for the front and the passenger area are independent of each other. Even the old L300 van model with the ceiling mounted A/C has a separate thermostat for the rear a/c but we all know that it's A/C efficiency sucks big time even if you set both zones to maximum cooling. Hehehehe!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    No, kalat ang ilaw ng HID kung wala kang projector housing. Nakakasilaw pa sa mga kasalubong mo.
    listen to him parang awa niyo na sakit sa mata kadhit naka antiglare eye glasses ka na

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Installing HID in non-HID headlamp casing is one irresponsible way a motorist can be. Doing this will cause so much glare, blinding oncoming traffic and causing safety issues with motorists. Yes, using HID is a personal choice as the car is yours but do note that the road is not yours and used by everyone else.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mpressor View Post
    Yes ganun talaga. Here's how the Ertiga's dual evap aircon setup works as per testing, which is similar to a Nissan Vanette:

- Single but larger compressor to feed 2 cooling coils

- The blower switch for the rear a/c turns on even if the front a/c blower switch is set to off but will only be in fan mode.

- The rear evaporator will only start cooling once the front a/c blower switch is set to at least 1 and the illuminated A/C button is turned on. If you turn off the front a/c blower switch, a relay also turns the A/C button off even if it is in the ON position. In my opinion, they should have set it similar to a Tamaraw FX where the rear blower switch only gets activated if the front a/c lever is set to at least 1 via a separate blower relay.

- If both blowers are on but the A/C button is turned off (no light), a/c will be in bypass/fan mode (won't cool).

- If the rear blower is turned off but the front a/c blower switch is set to at least 1 and the A/C button is turned on, the rear evaporator still cools but you won't notice it since the blower is turned off.

If you have ridden a Kia Carnival, that one not only has dual A/C but also has the "Dual zone" setting where the thermostat for the front and the passenger area are independent of each other. Even the old L300 van model with the ceiling mounted A/C has a separate thermostat for the rear a/c but we all know that it's A/C efficiency sucks big time even if you set both zones to maximum cooling. Hehehehe!
    cool (pun intended!) thanks for nice answer

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    since mejo hot topic yung ilaw ask na rin ako

mayroon bang similar wattage na ilaw but mas white sya?

any suggestions, dont want to use HID btw due various reasons stated na rin ng other members

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    may usok pa na puti ertiga nyo? sakin kasi meron pero di naman kita pagtumatakbo masyado manipis na usik na kulay puti pero meron pag lapitan mo..at wala syang amoy

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    ok, report ko nga... mejo madalang pa gamit ko, 2mos na asa 600kms palang ako hehe
    pagdating ng 1k mag pa PMS nako then road trip na! sana dumating na new toy ko for my bunso (tawag ni misis ke ertiga lol)

on side note about sa mags, say change mags but same wheels, malaki ba effect sa suspension? (sorry ulit sa first timer na tanong) i have this notion kse na walang effect since same parin size ng gulong ko....

saw in another thread na if change mags and change wheels may chance mag bago ung FC natin
    but what if mags lang talaga? any input?

Naku boss sa pagkakaalam ko 1k Kms or 1 month ang 1st PMS which ever comes first.. Better counsult your Casa kasi yun ang nakalagay sa manual. Yung sa mags hindi ko lang sure if may mababago sa FC pero nung pinalitan namen ng mags yung hiace and hilux namen, yung comfort ang naramdaman ko pero same pa rin konsumo ng krudo. Palagay ko wala naman kaso sa suspension yun alam ko nga pag mas maganda gulong mo nakakatulong pa sya suspension eh hehe. Depende yan sa pagmamaneho kung lagi mo ba dinadaan sa malalim lubak malamang kawawa pang ilalim mo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    walang kinalaman ang gulong sa electricals at engine kahit magpalit ka covered pa rin ng warranty ang sasakyan mo.
    I agree na di connected ang mags sa electricals and engine, pero boss pang ilalim yung binanggit ng SA ko na baka ma-void ang warranty if ever magka problema pag nagpalit ng mags. Better yet, let's check our manual and consult our Casa kasi mejo sensitive ang warranty, hirap isugal. AKo makakapag antay naman ng 3 years saka na ko mag-modify.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you mis-understand.. i totally agree that no cover of any kind, shall be allowed over the plates.
    just go for a drive at night.. at some point (o sige, many points!), you won't be able to read the car's covered plate in front of you, because your headlight's reflection is preventing you from doing so..
    in bright daylight, these covers reflect light at certain angles, also resulting in difficulty of reading.
    but many motorists know this already, because that is what many motorists are counting on.. on coding days..
    why our law enforcers are so weak-wristed on this, i can not understand..
    Ah ok boss, sorry, my bad. Ako kasi kahit clear cover lang kagaya dun sa dati kong kotse kasi yung mga rizal plates napakadaling mag-fade, not sure though sa mga bagong plates ngayon.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV