New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 632 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    Patay, so ano kaya silbi ng USB? di ko alam bakit tinanggal yung 3.5 mm jack ditto sa pinas eh yung mga unit sa India meron
    i tried with an generic tablet
    basically what happens is the the tablet sees the connection and asks me if i want to use my tablet as a storage device so
    that the car usb can access it....

if i do click yes, all controls are still based on the stereo, i cant control my music choices from the tablet (

does any body know what kind of stereo model is attached to our unit, browsed a site and it needed schematics to identify the aux connections... but seeing na this is the same stereo as india baka nga may aux port/plug ito...

hayz...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    We have the same headunit with ertigas in india but less cable/less port and less remote control.. they really tookout those feat for export to give indian market edge over outside the country buyer. Is there aux?, yes i may say, but, its up to you to gamble should you opt to get that headunit out just for the aux.. about the usb, it only reads. Unless someone knows how to tweak the system.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    i tried with an generic tablet
    basically what happens is the the tablet sees the connection and asks me if i want to use my tablet as a storage device so
    that the car usb can access it....

if i do click yes, all controls are still based on the stereo, i cant control my music choices from the tablet (

does any body know what kind of stereo model is attached to our unit, browsed a site and it needed schematics to identify the aux connections... but seeing na this is the same stereo as india baka nga may aux port/plug ito...

hayz...

so generic tab lang pwede? ipod 5th gen kasi sken and Samsung tab2.. sana gumana pag dating ng ertiga ko. kahit maglagay ka ng playlist sa tablet, random pa rin ba?

yung sa cdr king parang may nakita ko na Bluetooth device pwede isaksak sa usb ng kotse then pag nakasaksak na yung device pwede ng music thru bluetooth.. ewan ko kung tama ba yung nakita ko.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    question po. CVT po ba ang AT transmission nag ertiga?
    ty

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    good evening! just curious how much is the realistic fuel consumption of your Ertiga while in the break-in period? Di ba malakas sa gas? Also , kaya ba ng Ertiga umakyat na loaded sa steep mountain road? Medyo skeptic kasi ako. Hopefully someone can give inputs. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    so generic tab lang pwede? ipod 5th gen kasi sken and Samsung tab2.. sana gumana pag dating ng ertiga ko. kahit maglagay ka ng playlist sa tablet, random pa rin ba?

yung sa cdr king parang may nakita ko na Bluetooth device pwede isaksak sa usb ng kotse then pag nakasaksak na yung device pwede ng music thru bluetooth.. ewan ko kung tama ba yung nakita ko.

was looking at that option dun a fm transmitter with bluetooth function
    but main prob re fm transmitters is the car antenna keeps getting signals from other sources.
    read somehere na if u can remove/disconnect the car antenna ur fm transmitter would function more properly.
    the bluetooth is just added feature para less cables invovled for the setup imho.

not sure if the USB can read playlists (i didnt generate one)
    but all tablet just function like a flash drive and then all music (and folders) were controlled na sa ertiga stereo...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivebyWire View Post
    We have the same headunit with ertigas in india but less cable/less port and less remote control.. they really tookout those feat for export to give indian market edge over outside the country buyer. Is there aux?, yes i may say, but, its up to you to gamble should you opt to get that headunit out just for the aux.. about the usb, it only reads. Unless someone knows how to tweak the system.
    hehe sino atapang atao
    (dis-assy of ertiga head unit)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Hv9fbFTUg]Dissasembly Head Unit Ertiga (1) - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3upNMFPYzA

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Not sure if it's cvt but the emblem says VVT not cvt. Just had 1k pms and paid Php1,040.00 for the oil only.

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    4 speed conventional automatic parin po sya not CVT, yung vvt it is the engine technology that she uses..its stands for variable valve timing.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    simply lng naman difference between cvt and conventional if only by riding it. no shift shock ang cvt parang eroplano during take off kung mag accelerate.

also vvt is engine technology while cvt is trans'n technology.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV