New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 632 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's my view as well. Trying to line up a test drive of one of the lower variants to see how the manual transmission is, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hcubueno View Post
    The way Niky described Spin on his last post makes me think he was actually talking about the Ertiga as the descriptions were spot on in the ertiga.
    Yes... I must now hang my head in shame! I didn't think to re-read that part!

Guys... THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS ABOUT THE ERTIGA. MY BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    Is Niky, Niky Tamayo of Topgear?? Wow! I always read your columns in topgear website. Nice review on the new accord. It's nice to have you here sir. I hope to see the Ertiga review either online or in the magazine soon. When will it become available? Will it come out on your September issue? Thanks in advance! =)
    Always been here. Tsikot was my first automotive outlet. ;)

Ertiga will be in the October issue. Hopefully without typos. :hysterical:
    Last edited by niky; September 4th, 2014 at 10:02 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    For me, the GL Manual will do (since the wifey hates matics). I'll just have a set of 3000k projector type HID's instead of the OEM foglamps and take care of the central locking myself which will probably cost me less than 10k tops. Screw the electrical warranty hahaha!

If they decide to bring in the 1.3 ZDi in M/T, then it'll probably be the perfect setup for me (and the wifey).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mpressor View Post
    For me, the GL Manual will do (since the wifey hates matics). I'll just have a set of 3000k projector type HID's instead of the OEM foglamps and take care of the central locking myself which will probably cost me less than 10k tops. Screw the electrical warranty hahaha!

If they decide to bring in the 1.3 ZDi in M/T, then it'll probably be the perfect setup for me (and the wifey).
    Same thing I did with my Ertiga GL Manual, will just spend for the other stuff. Atleast ma-customize mo pa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Always been here. Tsikot was my first automotive outlet. ;)

Ertiga will be in the October issue. Hopefully without typos. :hysterical:[/QUOTE]

HAHA that's fine sir Niky. Looking forward to reading that Ertiga review. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    Sir, as far as I can remember wala nga talga aux-in port kahit sa GLX kasi yun yung nakadisplay sa Alabang showroom. Baka walang aux-in port ang mga Ertiga d2 sa pinas. Yung USB alam ko plug and play lang yun ng music gadget either tablet or ipod. Tinanong ko sa SA ko kaya lang di pa daw sila trained sa mga specs and feats ng Ertiga.

Same variant tayo sir, GL din kinuha ko pero manual. Waiting pa rin nasa port pa daw sana naman dumating na wala kame magamit...
    hehe manual din akin
    been trying to toy around with the usb port and looking for a way to turn it into an aux port...

other than that, i am getting really tempted to open the head unit and peek behind the stereo for possible aux port...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    hehe manual din akin
    been trying to toy around with the usb port and looking for a way to turn it into an aux port...

other than that, i am getting really tempted to open the head unit and peek behind the stereo for possible aux port...
    ser pa-advise kung pwede palagyan aux in.. ayaw ba gumana nung USB sa ipod/iphone/ipad/tablets?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I would think that the variant before that is a greater steal at P752K(?).... The only differences are foglamps and central lock/alarm (anything more I missed?) according to the Suzuki sales guys....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power : LJIOH-F!”
    Quoting my previous post here... I remember that the third difference is the rear wiper... E, bihira namang gamitin ito... Ako, nga sa mga sasakyan naming mayroon nito,- hindi ko nagamit hanggang mai-benta e...

Foglamps and alarm central lock - mas mura at mas maganda ang puwede mong pa-install and at a much lower price...

So, for those who have decided for an A/T variant,- get the lower variant!

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.2K:hook1:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Has someone repeatedly clicked on the "source" function of the head unit? Does AUX appear as an option? If so, then one can probably just have a dashboard surface type 3.5mm aux port rigged with RCA cables at the back of the head unit. Another option is an MF RCA to 3.5 cable with the other end hidden inside the glove compartment.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Is the headunit supports ipod? I tried connecting the device but nothing happens. I read the manual and was indicated that it does supports ipod.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louis View Post
    Is the headunit supports ipod? I tried connecting the device but nothing happens. I read the manual and was indicated that it does supports ipod.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Patay, so ano kaya silbi ng USB? di ko alam bakit tinanggal yung 3.5 mm jack ditto sa pinas eh yung mga unit sa India meron

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV